Has anyone ever eaten a whole large bag of peanut M&Ms?

Options

Replies

• lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I embraced the basic girl within and damn near ate a whole bag of the pumpkin spiced latte ones!
  • entwife
    entwife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    of course. but not in a while. I don't buy them anymore because if I did, I would.

We have them in boxes here in Australia. Can easily devour a whole box of the things. Well - could anyway - don't know if still can as haven't gone there in a while
    Really? 1.5kg boxes? Where, in costco? Just curious cos I've never seen them. Mostly you see the 250g bags and coming up to easter (boxing day onwards lol) the 1kg buckets, but they're the exception.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I guess I always assumed that everyone had at some point or another.

Well, anyone without a peanut allergy anyway. That would make it hard to finish a bag.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    No. I don't like peanut M & M's. I have eaten a big bag of plain ones... it was 20 years ago.
    Doing that doesn't appeal to me any more.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    No, but one time I ate almost a whole family sized bag of Doritos. I logged it and haven't bought a big bag of Doritos again.
    This is why I wish we could like comments :)
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Bshmerlie wrote: »
    Nope...not a big candy person. I can snack on a handful but thats about it. I'm not really into sweets. No cookies, no chocolate nothing like that except ice cream. :) Now that I can pound. :) Oh...and pop corn. Give me the large popcorn at the movies and I'll still go get my free refill before the end of the movie. :)

I wish I had this problem
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    No bc I cant eat nuts but I can eat a whole king size chocolate bar tho I have not in a long time
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    As much as I love them, I'd feel sick after 9 or 10 of them...
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    I ate a whole bag of them tonight. After I had lasagna for dinner. Yum.

What size bag? They range from like an ounce to 56 ounces.

• chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I regret nothing.
  • Becky_charles29
    Becky_charles29 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&M's are my downfall. I have to only buy small packs now as if they are there, they soon won't be! I can control myself around most sweet things but not a chance with a share bag of M&Ms.....and now I want peanut m&ms
  • kthompson601
    kthompson601 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I prefer the M&Ms with peanut butter in them, the ones in the red bag. My god I could eat a pound of those.

My biggest weakness though is chips. I can easily devour a family-size bag of sour cream and onion chips on the car ride from store to home (and have done so, sadly).
  • orchidbutterflies
    orchidbutterflies Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms are my favourite, I'd rather eat smarties than the regular M&Ms though (Smarties are candy coated chocolate, not the pressed powder disks that they have in the states. In Canada those are called rockets)

I think I will always be capable of eating large amounts and not feeling sick compared to other people. Even 8-9 months into this lifestyle change and I still find myself not totally satisfied unless I am so full it feels like I could throw up. Overeating for so many years has just programmed me that way I suppose.
    I could easily polish off a large bag of chips, a large slurpee from 7-11 and a king chocolate bar in one sitting, no problem.
    That being said, I find it more satisfying to stuff myself with broccoli and chicken breast now! I feel better physically and mentally for it.

I do however make room in my calories occasionally to have a large reese peanut butter cup blizzard. Which costs me just over 1,000 calories. Typically I opt for a medium to cut that down a bit.
    Fact is that I'm not going to go the rest of my life never eating it, so if I have room for the day, I will.
  • preeJAY
    preeJAY Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Almond m&ms ftw! In college I used to eat a 2-lb every week, but now too much sweet stuff makes me feel sick.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I haven't. I don't believe I have ever seen a 1kg package here. The ones we have are all single serving. I couldn't imagine myself eating a full bag though because the roof of my mouth starts hurting on bag number 2 (I like melting them in my mouth) and I feel nauseous on bag number 3.
  • peter56765
    peter56765 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&M's? no
    Peanut Butter M&M's? oh yesssssssssss!
  • amb3rj0y
    amb3rj0y Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    No M&M binge but I have eaten an entire package of oreo's in one sitting. I also finished a family sized bag of cheeto puffs in 2 separate sittings, but within the same day. I do not recommend either I felt sick to my stomach :s .
  • Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yes, excessive alcohol consumption + junk food = reason I split my pants
  • Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Do you mean the Costco sized bag?

Lol. Yes

I love Doritos, but wow that is impressive!

I don't buy them any more. LOL Just little bags now:)

Same here, not as easy to overeat when you don't keep junk in the house.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire bag of coconut M&Ms once over the course of 2 days. Those things were awesome and now I can't find coconut ones any more - probably a good thing.