Total loss 45 pounds. Half way mark. pics and story included =)

Options
2»

Replies

• cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Frankie, thanks so much for sharing your story! You are beautiful, strong and brave! I especially like that your numbers are similar to one in that I am 5'8 ( but 63) and took a year on Mfp to lose 45 lbs too. I have been a little stuck since the 45, but stories like yours spur me on! It is an awesome feeling to be 45 less which is why I probably stalled. Keep it up and I look forward to your future posts!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Wonderful! Great work!
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wonderful journey. You look amazing and I love that your eyes are now so wide and full of life when you smile.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work
  • andyajc2015
    andyajc2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for sharing
    Great job, looking good :-)
  • Gingergal12
    Gingergal12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss! Congrats on your loss thus far and thanks for being inspirational :)
  • frankerzzzfit
    frankerzzzfit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! And more than that you probably feel like a million bucks! Its hard to imagine starting out, but it does happen! Anybody can change anything! I too am sensitive to sodium, and its my favorite, could care less about sugar, i want salt! I would be down way more if i could get tat under control. I am a nurse, I see how it is damaging, you give me hope! Thanks!!

Thanks so much! I know salt is a killer!!!
  • frankerzzzfit
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Frankie, thanks so much for sharing your story! You are beautiful, strong and brave! I especially like that your numbers are similar to one in that I am 5'8 ( but 63) and took a year on Mfp to lose 45 lbs too. I have been a little stuck since the 45, but stories like yours spur me on! It is an awesome feeling to be 45 less which is why I probably stalled. Keep it up and I look forward to your future posts!

I've been trying to lose weight for seven years and it took me till now to really take weight off. Good luck on your journey!
  • frankerzzzfit
    Options
    Wonderful journey. You look amazing and I love that your eyes are now so wide and full of life when you smile.

Omg that is what I noticed most besides my clavicle bone showing. My eyes widened! Haha so crazy but I am so much happier also. Thank you!
  • frankerzzzfit
    Options
    pippypuppy wrote: »
    Fantastic loss! Congrats on your loss thus far and thanks for being inspirational :)

Mahalo nui!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to girl!
  • knestyson
    knestyson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy for you
  • Suhrah623
    Suhrah623 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job so far :)
  • frankerzzzfit
    Options
    bnovak226 wrote: »
    Amazing! Way to girl!

thank you!
  • frankerzzzfit
    Options
    knestyson wrote: »
    Happy for you

Thank you!
  • frankerzzzfit
    Options
    Suhrah623 wrote: »
    Great job so far :)

Thanks! Hope to keep the momentum going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!