Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• julie_1217
    julie_1217 Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me! I love having friends on here! ;)
  • Double__Tapp
    Double__Tapp Posts: 83 Member
    Hi, I'm JT. I'm 54, i've lost 60 pounds, I'm a runner, cyclist, and part time crossfit enthusiast. Would love to add more of you my friends list.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Anything in common? Weight lifting, swimming, running, bass guitar playing, weight maintenance, , , I would like a few more interactive friends.
  • Tabimiller417
    Tabimiller417 Posts: 20 Member
    I am looking for more encouragement and accountability. Add me :)
  • PrincessMegan13
    PrincessMegan13 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm always up for more encouragement and support! I started my journey needing to lose 100 pounds, and I have 80ish left to go. I find that I get really excited when I have an active network of people who cheer me on and that I can cheer on right back! I'm happy to be added to anyone's friends list...because honestly, sometimes this entire thing is really HARD but knowing that there are people who support you no matter what makes such a huge difference! Add me, if you'd like! :)
  • sirsuggs
    sirsuggs Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Hey guys add me! I'm a 22 year old guy from England but I work in the Alps in ski season.
    I'm at the beginning of a pretty long journey, I've lost 6lbs so far, and I've got 54lbs to go.
  • chile98
    chile98 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone! :) im 18 from South Australia and looking for motivational friends! Add me lovelys xoxo
  • upwithalyssa
    upwithalyssa Posts: 17 Member
    Adding more MFP friends is the way to go! Feel free to add me!
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Hit my goal awhile back. However the last three months has me like :s . Back to it. Have some great MFP friends, wouldn't mind a few more for motivation.
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    I'm new here, 22 from Minnesota and wanting to lose 40 lbs! Feel free to add :)
  • Radmomdo91
    Radmomdo91 Posts: 184 Member
    Always up for more friends seeing people from different backgrounds hearing there stories feel free to add
  • jackiemom98
    jackiemom98 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm Jackie I just started doing this. Would love to Hve more friends for support and motivation.
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Add me folks! Let's get fit together.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Add me everyone!!!!!
  • SarahStartingOver
    SarahStartingOver Posts: 11 Member
    I would like people who log and are actually supportive to add me! Hi all!!
  • jbickmore23
    jbickmore23 Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! I've used MFP before, but just getting started up with it again. Would love some more friends! :)
  • rbaluyotp
    rbaluyotp Posts: 5 Member
    I could use a little more motivation :) if anybody would like to be friends , please add me!
  • HeatherDunnell
    HeatherDunnell Posts: 43 Member
    Hi I'm Heather from Scotland. Feel free to add me anyone
  • SEAH4WKS
    SEAH4WKS Posts: 40 Member
    Feel free to add me!