• keeterdillinger
    keeterdillinger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :D
  • aleeix
    aleeix Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    So in other words, you're convinced that the "magic pill" exists, don't want to hear from anybody who tells you otherwise, and just need to know which magic potion will melt those 30 pounds away? That frames the question up much better for anybody else who may try to answer you.

Hint: Calorie. Deficit.[/quote]

No I am not looking for a "magic pill" I am just asking for other uses
    To aid their progress. I am an avid enthusiast for weight lifting and eating within the margins. But some naturals vitamins/minerals/ect can help with different metabolism issues and even promote weight loss such as cayenne pepper which works as a natural pee workout because it raises your inner temperatures. I have done my research and I know where I stand on it.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    aleeix wrote: »
    So in other words, you're convinced that the "magic pill" exists, don't want to hear from anybody who tells you otherwise, and just need to know which magic potion will melt those 30 pounds away? That frames the question up much better for anybody else who may try to answer you.

Hint: Calorie. Deficit.[/quote]

No I am not looking for a "magic pill" I am just asking for other uses
    To aid their progress. I am an avid enthusiast for weight lifting and eating within the margins. But some naturals vitamins/minerals/ect can help with different metabolism issues and even promote weight loss such as cayenne pepper which works as a natural pee workout because it raises your inner temperatures. I have done my research and I know where I stand on it. [/quote]

I'm interested, please post your findings!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    OP, there are genuinely good folks that totally do not want you to throw out or spend money on anything other than healthy food and have you eat that healthy food at your deficit. Then there are those that want scienfic studies to back up every singe aspect of anything that has been started in any thread as a debate.

You simply wanted to know if anyone takes supplements to help them... Well the answer is yes..

I eat healthy food eat at a moderate deficit when I need to loose weight and I also take supplements.

I take supplements because they make me feel better and I am an old broad that does beleive my supplements help and especially in the recovery department from exercising the way I do.

I take a mutli vitamin, also magnesium and for the sake of hair skin and nails, I take one of those too (trying to grow my hair long, which is working btw). I also drink amino acids during my workout, I also drink 2 protein shakes a day (except my rest day).. As far as a fat burner, there are some that are with caffeine and some that are not. I personally take caffiene daily.

Depending on your health and if you can or want to take caffeine fat type burners there are many. You should do your home work on the ingredients that you feel you can take and of course when taking these, always start with a small dose and then work up the the recommended dose, etc...

Good luck with your journey! Cheers...
  • ZeroDelta
    ZeroDelta Posts: 242 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    aleeix wrote: »
    I am looking for some really great supplements to help me lose about 30 pounds! What do you take to help aid your weight loss journey?

I have a great one for you. It's called CI<CO. Guaranteed to make you loose weight. :*