New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    morkiemama wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Protein Ice Cream! Let me help...Try getting these. They are awesome!

http://www.tasteforte.com/

Hmm Wegmans has them. Will have to give it a shot...

Wegmans carries the Halo Top as well as the Forte brand. Have you tried either of them? Thinking about picking some up next time I go...

I haven't looked. My Wegmans stopped carrying Halo Top weeks ago... I got the last vanilla pints and haven't see it again since.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    There's so much stuff at Trader Joes I wanna try. Uggggg, I need the chance to go. :s
  • Francl27
    Options
    There's so much stuff at Trader Joes I wanna try. Uggggg, I need the chance to go. :s

I've actually been postponing my TJ run. Thinking I should avoid it altogether... I've already tried all that pumpkin stuff (ok except a few things) and don't really need the extra temptation right now...
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Ralph's carries Halo Top here, so maybe the other branches of Kroger have them as well. I haven't tried them but I have seen all the flavours there.
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Ralph's carries Halo Top here, so maybe the other branches of Kroger have them as well. I haven't tried them but I have seen all the flavours there.

Ralphs and whole foods have it at some locations but not all--I spent a good portion of Sunday afternoon driving around Los Angeles looking for the stuff :P I also found it at a Vons (owned by Safeway).

• lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Now that gojimaca combo looks good!!! and the hemp bar!
  • talismanicmagic
    talismanicmagic Posts: 36 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I found these yesterday!!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I tried the vanilla peanut butter B-up bar yesterday. It was good, but really tasted no different from the regular PB one. It is slightly lower in calories though. So... I guess it's better?

Trader Joe's Vanilla and Cinnamon black tea is very tasty. Judging by the packaging, I think this is a winter seasonal item, so I might have to stock up so I can have some year-round.

Not a new product, but a new combination for me: I made a P28 protein pancake again today, same as last time (added 1 tsp oil, some cinnamon and vanilla extract). This time I topped it with TJs crunchy speculoos cookie butter. Delicious!!! Of course, the cookie butter was almost as many calories as the pancake, but I had the room today. It was worth it.

I tried Philadelphia Honey and Pecan cream cheese a couple of days ago. It was kind of weird, but not bad. It doesn't have much flavour except for being sweeter than normal cream cheese. I will probably finish it but not purchase again. I wish I could find chocolate cream cheese in the US. I think Philadelphia only sells that in Canada...
  • Francl27
    Options
    I tried the vanilla peanut butter B-up bar yesterday. It was good, but really tasted no different from the regular PB one. It is slightly lower in calories though. So... I guess it's better?

Trader Joe's Vanilla and Cinnamon black tea is very tasty. Judging by the packaging, I think this is a winter seasonal item, so I might have to stock up so I can have some year-round.

Not a new product, but a new combination for me: I made a P28 protein pancake again today, same as last time (added 1 tsp oil, some cinnamon and vanilla extract). This time I topped it with TJs crunchy speculoos cookie butter. Delicious!!! Of course, the cookie butter was almost as many calories as the pancake, but I had the room today. It was worth it.

I tried Philadelphia Honey and Pecan cream cheese a couple of days ago. It was kind of weird, but not bad. It doesn't have much flavour except for being sweeter than normal cream cheese. I will probably finish it but not purchase again. I wish I could find chocolate cream cheese in the US. I think Philadelphia only sells that in Canada...

I wonder if I'm the only one appreciating the irony in this... lol.
  • reachingforarainbow
    reachingforarainbow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I wonder if I'm the only one appreciating the irony in this... lol.

I'm definitely liking the irony. U.S. always gets the good stuff. At least we get chocolate cream cheese!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    this yogurt was new to me:
    Oikos triple zero
    0 added sugar
    0 artificial sweeteners
    0 fat

15g of protein, 7g sugar, 6g fiber (chicory root) and sweetened with stevia leaf extract
    My husband (who claims i eat "weird") even likes it.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I tried the Wild Friends protein vanilla almond butter. Can't seem to find a picture but it was my least favorite. It was far too gritty and stuck to the roof of my mouth. I did see these gems on their site though....
    smoit644m86v.jpeg
    fw8pj3shdpkc.jpeg
    Anyone try these last year? Wasn't sure if they had them.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    I eat Organic Girl all the time. Good stuff.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    I tried the Wild Friends protein vanilla almond butter. Can't seem to find a picture but it was my least favorite. It was far too gritty and stuck to the roof of my mouth. I did see these gems on their site though....
    smoit644m86v.jpeg
    fw8pj3shdpkc.jpeg

Ooh those look good!

I might have to look into them.

I might buy the Peanut Butter & Co. Pumpkin Peanut Butter.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    smoit644m86v.jpeg
    fw8pj3shdpkc.jpeg

They didn't have them! I guess they are only carried in Giant and Stop n Shop, but I don't have any of those stores around me :'(
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I really like the sound of gingerbread peanut butter! They only seem to carry these in Sprouts!, which I never really shop at.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I'm not sure how I feel about peanut butter with those flavors. I'd have to find a sample... not buying a whole jar.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I really like the sound of gingerbread peanut butter! They only seem to carry these in Sprouts!, which I never really shop at.

I looked on their website & it looks like the seasonal flavors are on Amazon, but they're out of stock.