New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    TamLam99 wrote: »
    @kellyjellybellyjelly How are the pumpkin puffins ?

Haven't tried them yet, but will probably get around to eating them on Saturday.

@vinegar_husbands

Tried the Mango Chia Pod yesterday & it was one of the worst things I have ever ate in my life.
  • linderweber1215
    Options
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

• linderweber1215
    Options
    I could use some lashes. The older I get the more sparse mine are. What are they called and where do you get them?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Oh we most definitely will!

• alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    :o
    Oreo has a red velvet flavor coming out the first week of February for Valentine's day. I'd try it.

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    alyssagb1 wrote: »
    :o
    Oreo has a red velvet flavor coming out the first week of February for Valentine's day. I'd try it.
    The flavor will probably come back for next Valentine's Day, but it was pretty disappointing.

There's a toasted coconut flavor slated to be released sometime.

• ebbingfat
    ebbingfat Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just bought this Tazo pumpkin spice chai tea:
    2638xeg.png
    I don't know if it's new, but this is the first time I've seen it. It's wonderful, and it smells absolutely amazing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    w66o5mj4t89e.jpg

Fun fact: I have never had a Twinkie...

Are they good?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I think I need these in my life (Keebler Cookie Dough minis if you're on the app):
    20399672923_1f79071def_z.jpg

These look interesting. I always end up slightly disappointed when I buy Keebler's stuff. Keep hoping I'll find something that tastes like Girl Scout thanks-a-lot but I haven't yet... but the kids like them at least (last ones I got are the E.L.Fudge ones).
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    So I tried the Fiber One pudding.....and I will never buy it again. It had a VERY strong sucralose flavor, which I hate. The chocolate pudding was not very chocolatey. Kinda bland. All I could taste was sucralose. I have not tried the vanilla, and to be honest, not even sure if I want to. Typically, I am a HUGE fan of Fiber One products, but this was just gross.

Well doh. I guess it was too good to be true. I don't like sucralose either. I bought that Trutein protein pudding stuff that looked so awesome and I just can't eat it because of it (might have to 'dilute' it in Greek yogurt but even then... way too sweet).

Wondering too! But I almost never eat cereal and I don't think the kids would eat it, so I probably won't bother...

A reviewer on Impulsive Buy said they thought the mini cookie dough bites were gross & reminded them of the cookie dough in ice cream. I better not get a box, because I love the cookie dough in ice cream & would probably eat a whole box in a sitting.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    w66o5mj4t89e.jpg

Fun fact: I have never had a Twinkie...

Me neither.

Haven't tried them yet, but will probably get around to eating them on Saturday.

@vinegar_husbands

Tried the Mango Chia Pod yesterday & it was one of the worst things I have ever ate in my life.

Lol I'm sorry but that made me laugh. Thanks for the heads up.

I admit I'm intrigued by those Peeps too.

Oh, anyone seen this?

Auntie-Annes-Pumpkin-Spice-Pretzel-Nuggets.jpg?resize=640%2C480

Those are my downfall. Really want to try them out...

And go back to Cheesecake Factory for the pumpkin pecan cheesecake, which is AMAZING. But I don't know when it will be available again and making 1100 calories fit sucks.
  • txdrew44
    txdrew44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanted to try the Elli Quark 'yogurt/cheese'. I finally found some at central market. Unfortunately the taste does not meet the hype. It is thin and fairly sour. Not cheesy tasting at all. Certainly not as cheesy as say, dannon greek, or fagi greek yogurts. Also, it has no more protein than greek yogurts(14-15 gms) A big disappointment! I tossed the last two containers. I wont be getting any more.
  • Francl27
    Options
    txdrew44 wrote: »
    I wanted to try the Elli Quark 'yogurt/cheese'. I finally found some at central market. Unfortunately the taste does not meet the hype. It is thin and fairly sour. Not cheesy tasting at all. Certainly not as cheesy as say, dannon greek, or fagi greek yogurts. Also, it has no more protein than greek yogurts(14-15 gms) A big disappointment! I tossed the last two containers. I wont be getting any more.

Yep, very disappointed in those here too :(
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Ugh! All of the pumpkiny goodness is KILLING me! I swear if it is pumpkin or pecan, I have to try it.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Just tried the Pumpkin Spice Chobani - I don't remember if this is a slightly different formulation than what they had last year, last year I remember not loving their yogurt (compared to Noosa which TOTALLY spoiled me), but this one was pretty good. In full disclosure, this was my first pumpkin anything of the year so I think it was bound to taste good!
  • Francl27
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Just tried the Pumpkin Spice Chobani - I don't remember if this is a slightly different formulation than what they had last year, last year I remember not loving their yogurt (compared to Noosa which TOTALLY spoiled me), but this one was pretty good. In full disclosure, this was my first pumpkin anything of the year so I think it was bound to taste good!

You got to try the pumpkin crisp flip. It's really good.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    k2-_7a76c04a-37a8-4967-836b-6ee22824f710.v2.jpg

I saw these at the gas station and had to try one. They were actually really tasty.

It reminded me of a real grocery store cake only reversed. The outer ice cream was kinda bland, but the inner vanilla was amazingly sweet.
  • doralim1990
    doralim1990 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nutritional yeast. Might be good to put on a steamed veggies as i hate eating them unless its stir fry or with sauce