New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    It's not new to the market, but new to me!
    Lenny & Larry's cookies!!! They're vegan and gluten free, which makes it seem like it would taste horrible (sorry!), but they were actually DELICIOUS. They're about the size of your head and come in so many flavors! I tried the Lemon Poppy flavor this morning, but they also have Pumpkin Spice, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Macadamia, Snickerdoodle, and so many more!!! They also have brownies!!!

I tried their White Chocolate Macadamia cookie & it was really good.

Lenny-And-Larrys-The-Vegan-Complete-Cookie-White-Chocolate-Macadamia-787692835607.jpg

I want to try the Snickerdoodle, Pumpkin Spice, & Lemon Poppy flavors now.

Ok second time I've heard of those... where do I find them?

I bought mine at GNC, but I might order a few other flavors on another site if I can find them cheaper.

I get mine at the Vitamin Shoppe! ;) They also have muscle brownies which are really good in my opinion!

I tried one of the muscle brownies & didn't care for it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Found these and all the flavors at $1 because they were a bit past their expiration date... so I only bought this kind (wish I had checked that store earlier, lol!).

th?id=JN.JOIFMuW4g93bj7MhlmBpRw&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Yummy. But I'm not sure it's that much better than the regular kind for the extra 70 calories (or that it was worth going over my goal because I wanted to try it out that much, lol). But it will be eaten (possibly by my daughter), and I'll probably try out the other flavors if they ever get on sale (just can't imagine eating them all in less than a week).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Plenty of coconut flakes.
    vanilla-snakaroons-snak-paks.png
    I actually just got some samples from the Laughing Giraffe this week! I tried the chocolate flavor and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The coconut chips in Trader Joe's crunchy mixed fruits are a lot better.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    P28 protein pancakes. Have so far tried the buckwheat and the strawberries and cream...both are delicious! Flapjacked pancakes are also really good. And also recently discovered Quest protein chips...like them a lot.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I might eventually try The Silk Yogurts (to see what they taste like), but I've been really digging the Powerful Yogurts I found at Wal-Mart.

http://www.powerful.yt/yogurt.html

My favorites so far are the Coconut Quinoa, Blueberry Acai, & I think I tried the Strawberry one too.

I wish my store had their Apple Cinnamon & Mango flavors.
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Kay's naturals?

http://shop.kaysnaturals.com/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands

A lot of the reviews on Vitamin Shoppe were really positive for the Lenny And Larry cookies. I cannot wait to try their Snickerdoodle cookie. They're pretty high in calories, but if you only eat half a day or split it up during the day then they're not so bad.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options
    21288708361_745b23cbc9_z.jpg

From Impulsive Buy

Seriously Wal-Mart? I still might try them. The Caramel Apple sounds unusual.
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options

From Impulsive Buy

I have to admit that I am intrigued.
  • LeahEstevez4
    LeahEstevez4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chia pod in dark cocoa by the Chia Co - OMG YUMMMMMM
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    The Chobani Pumpkin Spice yogurt has 130 calories & is very bland with a minimal Pumpkin flavor. I will definitely buy a few more of the Dannon Pumpkin yogurts before Halloween/Fall goes away.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Lenny & Larry's cookies!!! They're vegan and gluten free, which makes it seem like it would taste horrible (sorry!), but they were actually DELICIOUS. They're about the size of your head and come in so many flavors! I tried the Lemon Poppy flavor this morning, but they also have Pumpkin Spice, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Macadamia, Snickerdoodle, and so many more!!! They also have brownies!!!

Lenny-And-Larrys-The-Vegan-Complete-Cookie-White-Chocolate-Macadamia-787692835607.jpg

I bought mine at GNC, but I might order a few other flavors on another site if I can find them cheaper.

They have them at Rite-Aid, too.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    amillenium wrote: »
    Has anyone tried Kay's naturals?

http://shop.kaysnaturals.com/

Yep. The jalapeno honey mustard pretzels and the chili nacho cheese chips are quite good. The rest of it is "meh".
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

From Impulsive Buy

Saw that. Nope for me, lol. I saw some seltzer with white chocolate flavor too... nope.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options

They have them at Rite-Aid, too.

How much are they at Rite Aid?
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly Have you tried any of these? They're a little bit thinner than the chia pods, but they have a lot more flavor imo.

vitality_snack_new.jpg
    Mamma Chia was handing those out after a race I did recently. I tried the blackberry bliss one and I was pleasantly surprised. It definitely had an interesting mouthfeel, but it was flavorful and refreshing, especially cold.