New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    2sryc5d7s1st.jpg

Bought these last night at Target ! Yummy!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Those Pumpkin Spice Hostess Cupcakes will be mine!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Now that quest bars suck these have caught my eye....

https://dnaturals.com/shop/

90kzrutmoxqa.png
  • wearmi1
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    Those Pumpkin Spice Hostess Cupcakes will be mine!

They're so good!
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I saw those pumpkin spice cupcakes and the pumpkin spice poptarts. I don't think I have enough control to have them in the house.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    SuggaD wrote: »
    P28 protein pancakes. Have so far tried the buckwheat and the strawberries and cream...both are delicious! Flapjacked pancakes are also really good. And also recently discovered Quest protein chips...like them a lot.

I tried the Carrot Spice flavor from Flapjacked and was very impressed (and had 100% Vitamin A per serving with actual flakes of carrot which blew me away); the P28 Buckwheat Pancakes in my opinion are a little dry, but I'm in love with their White Chococolate Chip flavor!!! Have yet to try their Strawberries & Cream version, or their coconut one! Can't wait to give those a go ;)

Hmm I got to try and find them. I still like Kodiak mixes a lot though!

Still no luck finding the pumpkin spice almonds, the pumpkin Fiber Ones, or those triple chocolate Kit kats... even went to Target for them... Nope :(

I absolutely love the Kodiak Power Cakes!!! I just tried one of their Minute Muffins for my first time this morning (Blueberry & Maple) and was incredibly impressed by how moist it was! I found out they have a new Pumpkin and Dark Chocolate flavor which I'll stay on the lookout for o:

I, too, cannot find the pumpkin Fiber Ones anywhere!!! The pumpkin spice almonds I always see at Walmart though!
  • wearmi1
    Options
    P28 protein pancakes. Have so far tried the buckwheat and the strawberries and cream...both are delicious! Flapjacked pancakes are also really good. And also recently discovered Quest protein chips...like them a lot.

I tried the Carrot Spice flavor from Flapjacked and was very impressed (and had 100% Vitamin A per serving with actual flakes of carrot which blew me away); the P28 Buckwheat Pancakes in my opinion are a little dry, but I'm in love with their White Chococolate Chip flavor!!! Have yet to try their Strawberries & Cream version, or their coconut one! Can't wait to give those a go ;)

Still no luck finding the pumpkin spice almonds, the pumpkin Fiber Ones, or those triple chocolate Kit kats... even went to Target for them... Nope :(

I absolutely love the Kodiak Power Cakes!!! I just tried one of their Minute Muffins for my first time this morning (Blueberry & Maple) and was incredibly impressed by how moist it was! I found out they have a new Pumpkin and Dark Chocolate flavor which I'll stay on the lookout for o:

I, too, cannot find the pumpkin Fiber Ones anywhere!!! The pumpkin spice almonds I always see at Walmart though!

The pumpkin fiber one bars are at Target and Costco!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »

Not my Target :(
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 calorie PUMPKIN BARS. :open_mouth:
    Sooooo yummy! They taste like gingerbread.

They reminded my mom of the Little Debbie Pumpkin Faces.

OMG, I could eat an entire box of those things in one sitting. And I call them Pumpkin Faces, too. LOL
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

I found them at Wegmans, but not with the regular granola bars. They were on an end cap with a bunch of other pumpkin stuff. Did you know Keebler makes pumpkin spice fudge stripe cookies?
  • Francl27
    Options

I found them at Wegmans, but not with the regular granola bars. They were on an end cap with a bunch of other pumpkin stuff. Did you know Keebler makes pumpkin spice fudge stripe cookies?

A trip to Wegmans might be required soon.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Today at Target I bought the Pumpkin Spice Latte M&Ms, Halloween flavored Peeps in Candy Corn and Caramel Apple, Russell Stover's Pumpkin Spice Latte bar and Caramel Apple bar, and Lindt Pineapple Coconut bar.

I looked there for the Pumpkin Spice spread and cupcakes, but couldn't find them.
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 calorie PUMPKIN BARS. :open_mouth:
    Sooooo yummy! They taste like gingerbread.

Still haven't found them, bah!

I'm still on the hunt, too. I need these in my life right now!
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Husband finished off my package of S'moreos (dang it!) and so I opened the Brownie Batter oreos last night. They were really interesting - the filling definitely has the texture of brownie batter, totally different than all other Oreo fillings that I have tried. I'm not sure I got a strong brownie batter taste out of them, but definitely a very rich chocolate flavor. These are definitely my favorites of the non-traditional Oreo flavors. They are also so rich that one cookie was plenty (blasphemy I know!).

More summery, but I have a great recipe using lemon Oreo's. Crush them up, mix with cream cheese that has had a little lemon juice and vanilla added, form into balls, and dip in white chocolate.

This lemon oreo truffle sounds phenomenal.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I feel so left out because all the Halloweeny pumpkin flavors just don't do it for me. :(
  • Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I feel so left out because all the Halloweeny pumpkin flavors just don't do it for me. :(

My issue is that I like pumkin stuff... not just pumpkin spice. It got to have some pumpkin too.. so I'm often disappointed.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Today at Target I bought the Pumpkin Spice Latte M&Ms, Halloween flavored Peeps in Candy Corn and Caramel Apple, Russell Stover's Pumpkin Spice Latte bar and Caramel Apple bar, and Lindt Pineapple Coconut bar.

I looked there for the Pumpkin Spice spread and cupcakes, but couldn't find them.

sounds like a pretty successful shopping trip to me
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I found the Hostess Pumpkin Spice cupcakes.. They are wonderful.