New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Ben-Jerrys-Texas-Top-Pick-Bourbon-Pecan-Pie-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=450%2C529

Dead. I am officially dead. I love the Talenti Southern Butter Pecan.....but THIS!? Mercy.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »

Ben-Jerrys-Texas-Top-Pick-Bourbon-Pecan-Pie-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=450%2C529

Dead. I am officially dead. I love the Talenti Southern Butter Pecan.....but THIS!? Mercy.

I know right? This sounds amazing.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    20150916_193611_zps7zftga5p.jpg
    Definitely hard to fit in at 370 calories, especially since the one I had was 10% larger than it was supposed to be. The icing was definitely the best part.

Ouch. Yeah, I wouldn't even try to fit that, I think.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Definitely hard to fit in at 370 calories, especially since the one I had was 10% larger than it was supposed to be. The icing was definitely the best part.

I went to Wal-Mart today to get some more sodas & look for a birthday gift for my niece. I also mainly went to look for these cookies in the bakery & the Yoplait Pumpkin Cheesecake whips.

They didn't have the cookies & instead had a Carrot Cake cookie with Cream Cheese icing & I definitely passed on that. I didn't see any of the new Whips, but picked up a few of their Yoplait 100 Caramel Apple to try & one of the Chobani Banana Maple Oats.

For breakfast I tried the Lenny & Larry Snickerdoodle Cookie

th?id=JN.W33y1%2bRs744LTXBgDsyoLw&pid=15.1

All I have to say is it is sooooooooooo good! It definitely weighed more than what the package weight said, but who can complain about more Snickerdoodle? It was very dense & cinnamony.

Tried the Silk Almond Blueberry yogurt yesterday & found the flavor a little off putting at first, but overall it was alright.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Really got to find those cookies. How filling are they?
  • JessieMarie051085
    Options
    I love the Luna protein bars! Especially the chocolate chip cookie dough
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

They're definitely filling. I did eat a Quest bar this morning too, but combined they are very filling. The cookie after weighed has 19 grams of protein.

I still have the Lemon Poppyseed & Pumpkin to try.

Eventually I'll buy their Peanut Butter cookie to try.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

My favorite Luna bar is the Peppermint & their White Chocolate Macadamia was pretty good.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    As seen on TV copper knee brace. I picked one up at Ollie's real cheap so I figured what the hay! To early to determine if its any good.

Copper-Care-Compression-Knee-Brace-ee1ddabe-87b3-416a-9561-a93079bc4d43.jpg
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

I went to Wal-Mart today to get some more sodas & look for a birthday gift for my niece. I also mainly went to look for these cookies in the bakery & the Yoplait Pumpkin Cheesecake whips.

They didn't have the cookies & instead had a Carrot Cake cookie with Cream Cheese icing & I definitely passed on that. I didn't see any of the new Whips, but picked up a few of their Yoplait 100 Caramel Apple to try & one of the Chobani Banana Maple Oats.

Trader Joes has some great inside out carrot cake cookies; I don't think I'd risk walmart's version because I'd be afraid of it just tasting like sad in comparison...
  • Francl27
    edited September 2015
    Options
    These look neat

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2015/09/17/spotted-on-shelves-planters-turtle-sundae-banana-sundae-and-oatmeal-raisin-cookie-mixes/

Finally an alternative to Graze snacks available everywhere. I'll have to find the turtle sundae one for sure.
  • Emily3907
    Options

I am currently on a mission to try all the Luna flavors (except the coconut ones, not a fan of coconut). My favorite in their protein line is the Mint Chocolate Chip.

My favorite in their regular line is tough I love so many of them. They are all very good, my least favorite was the Lemon one though. Too dry and chemically tasting.

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

Honestly I love these cookies, but I wouldn't consider them filling if that's all you were eating. Considering a serving size is half a cookie, they contain quite a bit of calories given their size. I usually eat half with a protein shake or egg white omelet if I work it into my breakfast. Other than that, I keep these things as an occasional snack. If you want to try just one before buying an entire container my Vitamin Shoppe store carries every flavor individually for sale, but I've also seen them at different gyms, smoothie stores, etc.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 have you tried this one yet? I picked it up today.

d29myeowrqxx.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    @Francl27 have you tried this one yet? I picked it up today.

d29myeowrqxx.jpeg

One of the couples I haven't tried, lol.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'll report back once I try. Sometimes blueberry tasting things are weird for me, we'll see lol
  • Emily3907
    Options
    Found these little babies at Costco last weekend. I Can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Verdict: They don't taste EXACTLY like you would buy at an Auntie Anne's stand, but they are pretty darn close and worth purchasing if you are a fan of the original. I made mine in the oven per the box recommendations. Other options (like microwave) are available though.

xookjbdhsiol.jpg
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Bumping to follow! :)