New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    little old brainiac me entered...A FITNESS CONTEST! I have my before photos but need afters. What looks best on pear shaped gals. Do those black yoga pants hold the fat in? Should I purchase ?Coppertone? for a quick tan to look better? Thanks.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Fiber One 90 calorie PUMPKIN BARS. :open_mouth:
    Sooooo yummy! They taste like gingerbread.

Still haven't found them, bah!

I'm still on the hunt, too. I need these in my life right now!

I seen the bars at Target today & Giant has had the bars for weeks.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    SuggaD wrote: »
    P28 protein pancakes. Have so far tried the buckwheat and the strawberries and cream...both are delicious! Flapjacked pancakes are also really good. And also recently discovered Quest protein chips...like them a lot.

I tried the Carrot Spice flavor from Flapjacked and was very impressed (and had 100% Vitamin A per serving with actual flakes of carrot which blew me away); the P28 Buckwheat Pancakes in my opinion are a little dry, but I'm in love with their White Chococolate Chip flavor!!! Have yet to try their Strawberries & Cream version, or their coconut one! Can't wait to give those a go ;)

Hmm I got to try and find them. I still like Kodiak mixes a lot though!

Still no luck finding the pumpkin spice almonds, the pumpkin Fiber Ones, or those triple chocolate Kit kats... even went to Target for them... Nope :(

I absolutely love the Kodiak Power Cakes!!! I just tried one of their Minute Muffins for my first time this morning (Blueberry & Maple) and was incredibly impressed by how moist it was! I found out they have a new Pumpkin and Dark Chocolate flavor which I'll stay on the lookout for o:

I, too, cannot find the pumpkin Fiber Ones anywhere!!! The pumpkin spice almonds I always see at Walmart though!

The pumpkin fiber one bars are at Target and Costco!

Not my Target :(
    not mine either :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Whee I got my Lenny & Larry cookies today from Vitamin Shoppe & I should get my four boxes of protein bars from GNC tomorrow hopefully.

Today I tried the Peeps Pumpkin Spice with White Chocolate on the bottom & they were amazing! I am now kicking myself that I didn't pick up more of them. Usually I cannot stand Peeps & only can handle eating a few at a time, but it must be the white chocolate on the bottom that made them taste incredible.

Tomorrow I plan on trying the Peeps Candy Corn & on Wednesday the Caramel Apple.

I tried a bar that I found at Target from Hammonds in a Candy Corn flavor & it was disgusting! Tasted like cheap chocolate & no Candy Corn flavor.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I've tried two candy bars from Hammonds. I really liked one and hated the other. Bacon n Taters was super good, while their dark chili flavor was disgusting.
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love the Chobani Flips. Haven't tried the chocolate hazelnut but I need too.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    crock01.png
    AMAZING! It was soooo good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands

Today at Wal-Mart I bought three Silk Yogurt flavors & at the Grocery Outlet I bought Yoplait Lactose Cherry

At the Grocery Outlet I bought the following:

Pocky Strawberry (never tried this before)

Simply Indulgent Gourmet Peanut Brittle Crisp Cookies (these smell incredible & looked up the brand & it must be sold at Costco originally)

Heavenlyhunks Oatmeal White Chocolate cookies

oatmeal-white-chocolate-hunks.png?w=580&h=304

http://dessertsurveillance.com/tag/heavenly-hunks/

& Glennys chips in a Quinoa & Kale flavor (if these suck I am officially never trying anything with Kale ever again)

50027393040319.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Today I finally got around to trying this cereal (I bought this at Target in the cereal aisle)

bar-206324.jpg

http://shop.barbaras.com/Pumpkin-Puffins-Limited-Edition/p/BAR-206324&c=BarbarasBakery@Cereals@P...

Dry this cereal is really good & you can really notice the natural Pumpkin flavor with just a few hints of spice; however, with Almond/Coconut milk it seemed to lose a lot of flavor. If you just eat cereal as a dry snack then it would be a wonderful Fall addition.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Today I finally got around to trying this cereal (I bought this at Target in the cereal aisle)

bar-206324.jpg

http://shop.barbaras.com/Pumpkin-Puffins-Limited-Edition/p/BAR-206324&c=BarbarasBakery@Cereals@P...

Dry this cereal is really good & you can really notice the natural Pumpkin flavor with just a few hints of spice; however, with Almond/Coconut milk it seemed to lose a lot of flavor. If you just eat cereal as a dry snack then it would be a wonderful Fall addition.

Might have to try with regular milk, honestly. I can't stand almond milk with cereal, it changes all the tastes, in my experience.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    A coworker gave me these today...

9tnuy3nv8y3g.jpg
    r9hqsdhn6rwi.jpg

Trying the bread tonight.

oh i have to find that bread. sounds great. i already love their cinnamon bread
  • Francl27
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I made chia seed pudding using a packet of this and coconut stevia drops. It was good, but not as good as the mocha flavor.
    s15888.jpg?v=1431696288
    This isn't as good as their Vega Sport bar, but it's better than the Vega Snack bar. I like that it provides probiotics and one serving of veggies.
    product-page-vega-one-peanut-butter-358x450px.png

@Franci27 It's so disappointing when something is advertised as "pumpkin spice" and merely has just a bunch of cinnamon and nutmeg added.

@kellyjellybellyjelly Those puffins look super good... I've tried their peanut butter ones in the past in loved 'em. Perhaps they would be tasty mixed with candied walnuts??

Man, how many of those vegan things do you have? lol.

I went to Trader Joes, Whole Foods and Wegmans and looked around. Found some interesting things but way too expensive for my taste... like those great looking macaroons posted above at $7 a bag. Ouch. WF only had the Halo Top flavors I didn't care for so I didn't buy them. TJ had a few pumpkin flavored items (the waffles, which I got last year and were not bad, and the oatmeal, which I really like, but I still have half a box from last year too, and some pumpkin cheerios, which I almost bought but didn't). I wanted pumpkin bread pudding and pumpkin croissants but sadly they didn't have any... not sure they're still making those.

I did find the Fiber One pumpkin bars at Wegmans, so thanks for the tip! And they are very tasty, and surprisingly dense and filling for the size. However, to be honest, I made some of those 2 ingredients pumpkin muffins last week (box cake + can of pumpkin) and for the calories (175 for one), those were more satisfying, and they had some protein. No protein makes me sad. But I'll still eat them, obviously. And make more muffins next week (they didn't last two days, but there were 3 of us eating them).

Oh, I forgot. Wegmans had the pumpkin spice oreos too, but they didn't get great reviews on Impulsive Buy last year so I didn't buy them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

bar-206324.jpg

I had these, very good although I liked the pumpkin mini wheats better. Not a fan how puffins in milk do not get soggy on the inside. (I am picky about cereals haha) But very good without milk.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    20121011-newthomas-engmuffin.JPG

Rating: 10/10
    Perfect balance of cinnamon and pumpkin flavor. I really really liked these. :)
  • Francl27
    Options
    20121011-newthomas-engmuffin.JPG

Rating: 10/10
    Perfect balance of cinnamon and pumpkin flavor. I really really liked these. :)

Oh I think I got those last year and ate them with pumkin butter, lol.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options

bar-206324.jpg

I usually keep a bag of dry cereal in the car to snack on during the drive to work. Will have to run over to Target and see if they have them.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I tried a bar that I found at Target from Hammonds in a Candy Corn flavor & it was disgusting! Tasted like cheap chocolate & no Candy Corn flavor.

I was torn between trying this and Russell Stover's new Pumpkin Spice Latte chocolate bar, and kicked myself for not trying it! I'm so glad you said this haha I would have hated myself for going back and being disappointed by Hammond's. I agree, they're real hit or miss for me. I don't know what I was expecting with Russell Stover though, because I was incredibly let down by their Pumpkin Spice Latte chocolate bar. It was very soft and waxy tasting; overly sweet without much real pumpkin spice depth to it and no noticeable espresso notes at all. Much closer to white chocolate, so if you're looking for something to satisfy a chocolate craving look elsewhere. I definitely wouldn't recommend this chocolate bar for anything but a cheap fix.
  • lyndahh75
    lyndahh75 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Not new but fairly new to me is Velvet Cinn. Cinnamon, dairy cream and rum. Good stuff, tastes like milk from a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Some people do this with Fireball and RumChata but VC is already mixed.

6m46xb2yqi40.jpg
    This looks delicious ❤️