New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    d00iv3j7hres.png
    ep7v2t1gyddk.png

@Noreenmarie1234

What did you think of them?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

170 cals for 66g. A bit higher than I usually get, but it's sooooooooo good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

I agree, I love it. I bought the Egg Nog one. We'll see...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

I used to love the Egg Nog (I ate over a thousand calories of it after working Black Friday the one year), but Talenti's definitely blows it out of the water.
  • Francl27
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

I used to love the Egg Nog (I ate over a thousand calories of it after working Black Friday the one year), but Talenti's definitely blows it out of the water.

I've never tried it. Need to wait until it's in stock and on sale again.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Found these. More calories than the normal wraps so OF COURSE they can have more protein, but heck, I'll try them. Wegmans' selection of low carb wraps kinda sucks anyway.

Flatout-ProteinUP-flatbread-1.jpg

Just noticed that they are hummus flavored. I don't like hummus. Oops. We'll see how that goes.

I love making pizzas with these wraps! Go to Flatouts website and check out their recipes. Lots of creative ideas there.

Yeah I've had a bunch of them but not the protein ones (but again, with 30 more calories, of course they'll have more protein, lol). I like the Tortilla Factory wraps better but I haven't been able to find them lately. Tumaro's pretty good too. Flatout is typically my third choice. Still should have read the wrapper, I'm not sure I'm going to eat those...
    Found these. More calories than the normal wraps so OF COURSE they can have more protein, but heck, I'll try them. Wegmans' selection of low carb wraps kinda sucks anyway.

Flatout-ProteinUP-flatbread-1.jpg

Just noticed that they are hummus flavored. I don't like hummus. Oops. We'll see how that goes.

I love making pizzas with these wraps! Go to Flatouts website and check out their recipes. Lots of creative ideas there.

Yeah I've had a bunch of them but not the protein ones (but again, with 30 more calories, of course they'll have more protein, lol). I like the Tortilla Factory wraps better but I haven't been able to find them lately. Tumaro's pretty good too. Flatout is typically my third choice. Still should have read the wrapper, I'm not sure I'm going to eat those...

I've had the Core12 one and like it. And yes, the packaging is confusing, I've grabbed the wrong one a few times. I can only find it in Publix, other places that carry Flatouts don't have it around here. I like the extra protein, and as someone with PCOS, I try to keep the carbs under some control.
  • LuvtoBeme1
    LuvtoBeme1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!O.k. I am a total foodie so I make everything from scratch plus I know what is in them. I feel good about that. Well I saw this and I cannot wait to start...
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Skinny+Teatox

I like a good cleanse about three times a year....This looked really good as it targets all the areas of the body that are easily clogged and back up with toxins.. This gets the colon, the kidneys and the liver...My body feels great after a good cleanse and my skin and hair are better too.So like I said I cannot wait to start this...
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,266 Member
    Options

I have the Egg Nog in my freezer now. I really really like it but it's a bit on the rich side. Of course, that means it's easier for me to stick to a single serving! LMAO
  • Francl27
    edited October 2015
    Options
    LuvtoBeme1 wrote: »
    Yes!!!O.k. I am a total foodie so I make everything from scratch plus I know what is in them. I feel good about that. Well I saw this and I cannot wait to start...
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Skinny+Teatox

I like a good cleanse about three times a year....This looked really good as it targets all the areas of the body that are easily clogged and back up with toxins.. This gets the colon, the kidneys and the liver...My body feels great after a good cleanse and my skin and hair are better too.So like I said I cannot wait to start this...

SMH. This thread is about food, not completely unnecessary cleanses.
    Athijade wrote: »

I have the Egg Nog in my freezer now. I really really like it but it's a bit on the rich side. Of course, that means it's easier for me to stick to a single serving! LMAO

No calories today! Maybe tomorrow.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with my Tillamook cookie dough. I think the next brand I'll pick up is Turkey Hill!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Whenever I really want ice cream I usually go for Arctic Zero to save calories and allow myself the entire pint; recently I've found myself very impressed with their newer Chunky pints.
    That being said, I tried Halo Top for the first time today after finally finding a pint at Wegmans, and I'm never going back!
    Halo Top is outstanding! I tried the lemon cake and it was phenomenal in every regard - I have a hard time believing it's only 240 calories!! That's even less than some new Arctic Zero pints but a billion times better! I really wish I could find more flavors of Halo Top, it always seems like they never have them! No wonder it's impossible to keep them on the shelves o.o
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Had a Quest Bar Smores flavor for the first time this week and it was soooo yummo!! as are all Quest bars, but the Smores is my new fav :smile:

Heat them in the microwave for a few minutes. To die for!!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Finally made my TJ's run. Stocked up on all sorts of pumpkin and fall goodness. Lots of new items to try. Will report back.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Tried the Turkey Hill egg nog. Flavor is spot on... but a bit too much rum for me. I'm sure my husband will eat it though.
  • sarahrosheen
    sarahrosheen Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    kombucha! so good and 'cleansing' ;)
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I like to COZY UP with Wink Frozen Desserts on the regular... Have any of you ever had it before?

worst purchase i ever made.. nothing like ice cream at all - flavor, texture, etc.
  • Francl27
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    I like to COZY UP with Wink Frozen Desserts on the regular... Have any of you ever had it before?

worst purchase i ever made.. nothing like ice cream at all - flavor, texture, etc.

That reminds me that I found the Forte ice cream at Wegman's, but it's way overpriced and none of the flavors appealed to me, so I didn't buy any.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

That reminds me that I found the Forte ice cream at Wegman's, but it's way overpriced and none of the flavors appealed to me, so I didn't buy any.

ah i was looking for Forte yesterday.. no luck.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    d00iv3j7hres.png
    ep7v2t1gyddk.png

@Noreenmarie1234

What did you think of them?

11906417_1143588828988654_742777252_n.jpg

My favorite was the cashew butter glazed donut, to die for 11/10
    The cake batter 10/10
    Carrot cake was good, but tasted more like cinnamon raisin than carrot cake 9/10
    Chocolate chip 10/10