The moment you realize...

Options
The moment you realize that one appropriate serving/portion is too much...

Replies

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    How can it be "appropriate" and "too much" at the same time?
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    The moment you realize that one appropriate serving is not enough to make up for your extreme calorie deficit...
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Oh come on. I was hoping that someone might take the lead and post something next... The moment your realize that xxxxxxx.... Oh well. In other words, if I have chicken and I'm going by the serving size and I can't finish it... ya know, like that.
  • tincanonastring
    edited October 2015
    Options
    The moment you realize that you ate a whole chicken breast and are still netting less than 0 calories for the day so you go out and have a big bowl of ice cream!
  • BoxerBrawler
    Options
    I love ice cream! But it doesn't love me... B)
  • tincanonastring
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Sure it loves you! And you have tons of room for it in your diary with all that exercise! That moment you realize that yesterday you could have eaten 900 calories of ice cream and still been under your goal!
  • BoxerBrawler
    Options
    :) I can eat it in very small quantities. When I go out for a Sundae I just get one teeny little kid size scoop and then triple all the fixins' yum
  • BoxerBrawler
    Options
    900 calories of ice cream! :s *hurl*
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    Based on what I'm seeing in your diary, you could eat a huge quantity of ice cream. Unless you're lactose intolerant. In that case, eat more cookies!
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a suggested serving size of any food I like that I couldn't finish. Or haven't finished.
  • LegalMom0928
    LegalMom0928 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The moment you realize that the reason you keep having to pull your jeans up isn't because you accidentally grabbed the same ones you wore yesterday off the floor, its because they're TOO BIG!! So you do a little happy dance in your office. And then pull them up again. Because nobody likes to see buttcrack at work...
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    The moment you realise that eating disorders come in many different shapes and sizes and mental health is something to be absolutely treasured

Like that?
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    The moment you realize you don't have a tumor on your hand its the bone in your fingers you never could feel before.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    The moment you realize your thighs no longer touch the toilet paper roll or suddenly the couch is more spacious.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    The moment you realize you've gone from rotund to flat bc there is not enough fat around you to make your dress short but to fit perfectly.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    The moment you realize that one appropriate serving/portion is too much...

I thought you were going to work on eating more and exercising less.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    The moment you realize you run faster than your child who is very fast >:)
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    The moment you realize you are willing to exercise in front of a group of 70 kids to spend time with your child and you are the only parent there how dedicated and how far you have come physically! And surprise yourself by being able to do 10 full monty situps on the basketball court as your partner looks at you (a 7 y o by the way) and the look on their face that you some old person can do it (bc at 35 you are ancient in their eyes) and almost beat a 8 y old in a relay :) damn knee gave out!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    The moment you realize you are willing to exercise in front of a group of 70 kids to spend time with your child and you are the only parent there how dedicated and how far you have come physically! And surprise yourself by being able to do 10 full monty situps on the basketball court as your partner looks at you (a 7 y o by the way) and the look on their face that you some old person can do it (bc at 35 you are ancient in their eyes) and almost beat a 8 y old in a relay :) damn knee gave out!

Check your PM inbox.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    O h and my favorite one the moment you realize you rock, you are amazing, worth it, and dare to think holy shnikes im hot!