Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• amez_7
    amez_7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New to the support group. Would really love some people to talk with share stories & tips. And for inspiration from their stories that will encourage me and keep me focused on my own goals. Feel free to add me :)
  • mrnobodi95
    mrnobodi95 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, been going at this by myself so far so friends could be a nice alternative :)
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends! Add me I have an open diary and I'd love to talk to people who are also just starting their weightloss journey :)
  • kayla_siboni
    kayla_siboni Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Could always use more friends buuuutttttt I can be a alot to handle. My humor is twisted, ok perverse, I am huge nerd and I'm just a bit insane. I'm also a father to a great son and please no homophobic peeps cause I'm very gay. Chow love ya guys and stay fab!
  • tine__k
    tine__k Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! Let's motivate eachother
  • MaliRadojica
    MaliRadojica Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    sanento wrote: »
    Yup I need motivation x x

I think that u r holding one ;)

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Friends
  • rochelleposton
    rochelleposton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Please!
  • RobertWilkens
    RobertWilkens Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Using site consistently for about 100-200 days... Started with no MFP friends and intention to keep private, however I'm feeling more open lately and think is motivating to know someone else can see activity and comment and such... I'm not a strict dieter, i am not always under calories, my goal is long term weight loss (without being upset about short term setbacks)... I have a bad habit of snacking at night but it seems to help me sleep.

Will accept just about any friend requests, I'm not the type of person to initiate them though (social anxiety a little).
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love all the support it doesn't hurt to have more friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am on a journey, I have lost 40 lbs need to lose another 20 lbs. I am also looking to do a Half Ironman next year and a full Ironman in 2017.
  • elikayparly
    elikayparly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there need support dunno how to add peeps, I'm from south Africa iv lost 8.3kgs so far
  • RedRey_
    RedRey_ Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I am always here and love having active people to help
  • RonA692
    RonA692 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm new to this feel free to add me
  • bpaolina
    bpaolina Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! It's like one big support team on MFP!
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    definitely need more friends for motivation & accountability!
  • NewGirlThatsMe
    NewGirlThatsMe Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Heellloooo out there!!! Back at it and looking for some friends to conquer ALL THIS....whatever THIS is...lol. I am still trying to figure it out. MFP is always so much better when you can look forward to checking in and seeing the funny stuff people write or to see how someone is doing. Add me :)
  • Dan_NY_27
    Dan_NY_27 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    could always use some more active friends, feel free to add me!