Hello!

Options
This is my second day...doing good so far. But it is the sticking to it that is hard. I have 2 sons and birthdays are fast approaching which means cake, pizza and other temptations. Wish me luck.

Replies

• TNJJ2
    TNJJ2 Posts: 6
    Options
    This is my second day...doing good so far. But it is the sticking to it that is hard. I have 2 sons and birthdays are fast approaching which means cake, pizza and other temptations. Wish me luck.
  • greatginew
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm on day 3, I also have 2 sons w/b-days fast approaching (Jan 22 & 30th). I also an doing well so far & am worried bout sticking to it. Good Luck Stay Motivated!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    dont worry you can do it!!!:flowerforyou: .just remember that. also i think if you want a little bit of cake or something just make it small.
  • postalmomx15
    Options
    Hi this is my third day. Love this site. This is my first day on the community area. I have lost a total of 100 pounds over the last five years. I am going for 40 this year. I am going to stay diligent on writing down each thing I put in my mouth! I am determined to make it to my goal in 2009. Cindy
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh 100 pounds. that incredible! congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • TNJJ2
    TNJJ2 Posts: 6
    Options
    This is addictive!
    I have been busy posting/replying to messages, setting up my blog etc which has kept me away from the food:smile: Thanks for all the encouragement. And I'll have to second the Wow 100 lbs, way to go!
  • aemill
    aemill Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi - happy new year to everyone. Like a lot of people this is my new year's resolution ! I never thought i'd have to diet & it is hard !!!! I tried to start last sumer & failed miserably. My problem is........I had an overactive thyroid my entire life and was always underweight..... then when I was diagnosed with Grave's disease and had my thyroid removed about 15 months ago, I have gained mass quantities of weight ! I can't seem to lose it, and since I was always ENCOURAGED TO EAT (your too thin, you're underweight!) now I don evn know what will power is. So wish me luck, and if anyone has any tips in dealing with the same issue (thyroid) let me know !!