Sw132
    Cw130

1 pound per week... Good enough for me.

• tonygilpin
    tonygilpin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CW 119 kg
    GW 110 kg
    Need help guys as I have been hovering around 118 to 119 kg for weeks.. my fault because I get lazy by not tracking intake
    I am doing 30km a week running and cycling 45km .. but lose it all with not keeping a close track with food. Any buddy out there in Harrow London HA1. Got to break the cycle and get to my 110 kg by Christmas
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    This is a great idea! I too just found this and would love to be a part of it!
    SW:219lbs
    GW:199lbs
  • mheidenfeld
    mheidenfeld Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love the Fall, but with it come all sorts of fall goodies to indulge in--and it sure isn't great for the weight loss enthusiast! So I prepose a Fall Weight Loss Challenge beginning October 1 and ending November 30th! Let's ease into the Holidays with a fresh new jumpstart!

61 days and counting! Anyone game?

If you are, just reply to this discussion board with your goal weight loss for the next two months and check in every Monday with your weeks results. Let's encourage one another on and check in every week with how we are all doing!

I'll go first:

Current weight: 143.8
    Goal loss per week is at 2lbs totalling 8 weeks= 16 lbs goal loss
    Goal weight by November 31=127.8

Thanks for coming along! I can't wait to hear how everyone does!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind...Let it be something good." AUTHOR UNKNOWN

• mheidenfeld
    mheidenfeld Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm game. I just start this program last week. My goal is 1.5 pounds a week. My ultimate goal is to lose 50 pounds by my B day April 5 2016. What a grand present!. My start weight 195. Thanks
  • chi2teach
    chi2teach Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 5'6".

SW (October 1): 181 lbs
    CW: 177 lbs
    GW (November 31): 170 lbs

Looking for MFP friends too. Add me if you like.
    47. High school teacher. Mom of 2 teenage girls. Wife. Joined a gym 3 months ago. Looking for healthy eating ideas. Desire to be active. Started at 197 on July 3. Down 20 pounds. Want someone to support you? Add me.

Julie
    South Florida
  • hayleebug11
    hayleebug11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    CW:164
    MGW: 150
    GW: 130
  • shuiwy
    shuiwy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 143
    Goal weight by November 31=134

I am going to jump in too. I was mostly intrigued to jump in because we are starting at practically the same weight and my end goal is your Nov 31st goal but I am a few weeks behind!
  • balanceinbeauty
    balanceinbeauty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Current post cheat day weight: 110 lbs
    GW: 104 lbs
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ok, here goes week 3. It looks like my GW was a little too aggressive, and I may not make it. But I'm still happy with my results so far!
    SW 182
    CW 176.4
    GW 167

• sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    CW: 144

It's that part of the month >.>. A week or so after that ToTM I seem to gain ib and don't get any sort of additional weight loss until a week or so later when I drop a couple of ibs overnight (ovulation I guess? sorry TMI maybe). Sooo irritating but what can you do? I'm not too upset as I can feel the difference in my clothes; I'm just going to lock up the scales for a short while lol.
  • drlindle
    drlindle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SW 74.6
    CW 70.8
    Gw 65 kg

Not my finest week as I've been premenstrual, and empathise with sakurablush! Same problem, but happens before the ToM for me. Lost 0.5 kg from last week, so still going in the right direction!
  • sairsyfairy
    sairsyfairy Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This week was kinda of disappointing for me. I started crossfit 4x weekly and have actually seen a gain! I was feeling really confident in my calorie counting and the fact that I am more active now then ever. Its just tough to see the scale move up.

SW: 235
    CW: 233
    GW for Nov 30th: 219

10/5 Weigh in: 233
    10/12 Weigh in: 231.8
    10/20 Weigh in: 233

Weekly Loss: -1.2
    Total Loss: 2lbs
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    ulbv3mbdq3pu.jpg

Horrible week. I really need to get my eating under control again.
  • annieb45
    annieb45 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    SW - 159
    CW - 156.8
    GW - 150

Feeling great!
  • hillcrestbaby
    hillcrestbaby Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    annieb45 wrote: »
    SW - 159
    CW - 156.8
    GW - 150

Feeling great!
    This is great Annie!!
  • rlprice1231
    rlprice1231 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    CW: 112.2
    GW: 107
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    This week was kinda of disappointing for me. I started crossfit 4x weekly and have actually seen a gain! I was feeling really confident in my calorie counting and the fact that I am more active now then ever. Its just tough to see the scale move up.

SW: 235
    CW: 233
    GW for Nov 30th: 219

10/5 Weigh in: 233
    10/12 Weigh in: 231.8
    10/20 Weigh in: 233

Weekly Loss: -1.2
    Total Loss: 2lbs
    Don't be too hard on yourself! Sometimes when we add in lots of extra exercise, we are naturally more hungry! Make sure your intact of protein is a good amount
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    drlindle wrote: »
    SW 74.6
    CW 70.8
    Gw 65 kg

Not my finest week as I've been premenstrual, and empathise with sakurablush! Same problem, but happens before the ToM for me. Lost 0.5 kg from last week, so still going in the right direction!

This is good! I like that you are focused on that you are going in the right direction!! Yay!
This discussion has been closed.