I'm Wendy, the Party Gal

Options
I am constantly watching my alcohol calories. As a seasoned party gal, I am aware that I'm only supposed to drink one alcoholic beverage. But that's no fun! So I log all of my drinks, but feel guilty when I overindulge. Am I alone out there? Please don't be afraid to share here. There is no judgement.

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    indieway wrote: »
    As a seasoned party gal, I am aware that I'm only supposed to drink one alcoholic beverage.

Says who?

indieway wrote: »
    So I log all of my drinks, but feel guilty when I overindulge. Am I alone out there? Please don't be afraid to share here. There is no judgement.

If you're logging everything, and staying below your weekly calorie goal, then you're doing fine.
  • indieway
    indieway Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm not as bad as I thought...thanks!

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can drink as MUCH as you like and as often as you like - if you're withing your calorie allowance, you're absolutely fine! Keep doing what you're doing and logging everything you take in. If you do go over your allowance, either move on and learn from it or cut back slightly the following day. :)
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Add me love to chat ,left that life
  • H34v3nlySinsx3
    H34v3nlySinsx3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I love drinking but I know how many calories can be in drinks. It's such a pity!
  • andrewjuu
    andrewjuu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    love the advice that as long as your logging everything & within your caloric goal you're doing fine.....um no
  • Aniedeee
    Aniedeee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation :) Match each drink with the same amount of water and stay away from sugary drinks! Come this time of year I'm in the danger zone with all these delicious fall brews. Forget that I can save calories by choosing other options. Good luck!!