104 lbs down....More to go, but I'll keep truckin'!

Options

Replies

• bcdg24
    bcdg24 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    104 pounds is an AMZAZING achievement; and you should be convinced you look BEAUTIFUL in your new body by now!!

a couple questions...why is your face on your before picture blacked out and why does your ticker only say 61+ lbs lost?
  • pooma
    pooma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome. Proud of you! Keep on keepin' on!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference. You have done an amazing job so far, keep it up. You will get to that goal weight in no time.
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    104 pounds is an AMZAZING achievement; and you should be convinced you look BEAUTIFUL in your new body by now!!

a couple questions...why is your face on your before picture blacked out and why does your ticker only say 61+ lbs lost?

I posted my before pic on another weight loss site I was on at one time when I was starting to lose and was comparing it to my "after" pic of losing 15 lbs and decided to black out my face in the pics at the time....And that being the only before shot I have when I was nearly at my highest weight, that's all I've got!

And I'd already lost 40 lbs when I got on and joined MFP in December (I started in October), so I put in my weight at that time and it's been tracking it since then...so it's off a bit...I tried to change the start weight to how much I started at and I couldn't or just don't know how to, so it's just been tracking since Dec, not Oct. And It's still a bit off because I haven't updated it in a bit since I'm trying to make myself only weigh in twice a month and I've got until the 1st when I weigh in then, to when I'll update my ticker. :)
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    you truly inspire me.. I just started and have over 100 to lose. I am new to MFP can you "friend" me. I could use the support.

beck
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Congratulations! You are a real trooper! Thank you for being an inspiration :)
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Don't forget that there IS a change...no one can lose that much weight and still look the same. I think it took me losing about 50 lbs until people really started to notice...and now with 95 lbs off, people think I'm a different person. You'll hit a point where everyone will notice and you'll feel amazing (and then you'll want them to shut up about it, haha)!
  • krizstyling
    krizstyling Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I DEFINITELY see the difference and it is awesome. WTG!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    If you are having trouble seeing it, then let me tell you. The single most obvious spot is your hips/stomach. You have lost inches and inches and inches. Same with your arms, your legs, your face, your neck. Any spot that's visible in the picture is down. Not just a little. A LOT. Congratulations. It's an amazing accomplishment. Keep it up!
  • lornawalker
    lornawalker Posts: 135
    Options
    wow, youre looking good, well done :happy:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing!!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go there is major difference in your before & after photo's you look great keep up the great work !!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Looking good !
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    you can DEFINITELY see a difference!!! Sometimes I think weight loss is impossible for me, but people like you prove that wrong!
  • JenCM
    Options
    Wow, thanks everyone!!

Well, since I posted this I'm down another 15 lbs or so....so I'm now at 120-ish of a loss! :)

I measured myself the other day and realized, I have lost 14 INCHES off my lower stomach area. That's over a FOOT!!

I still have so far to go, but I'm trying to keep in mind...now instead of having 200 lbs to lose to get to my "mini/re-evaluation goal" (160-170) now I have 75 lbs to go! That's way better than the former number! ;)
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW, You look "AMAZING", chica!! you are doing a terrific job, keep going strong honey. You will love the end results. & yes you will hit a plateau. I did for about 6 months I couldnt lose anything but I was maintaing my weight which was good. then the plateau breaks, just now I broke my plateau, & i am back on losing the weight. I think it is because now I am off of work for the summer. so I am getting in a whole lot more exercise too. but you look great, keep up the great work..
  • JenCM
    Options
    Thanks! I've hit a couple small plateaus so far, but just workin' through them. I'm kinda stuck at the moment...but I'm trying!
  • northernlights907
    Options
    AMAZING! You look great :)
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good Job Jen! I too have a huge amount to lose and it is so inspiring to see that you have lost that much in just over 8 months or so! Wow - i am inspired! Thank you!:happy:
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? Seriously, you look amazing! It takes a lot of will and dedication to lose this much weight! And it shows, don't worry. Focus on how much better you feel and keep it up. Be sure to reread all these comments when you start to feel down on yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!