Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    God.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i was a chef for 10 years and in hrad school for food related stuff... but animal rescue is my passion.. I volunteer with a wildlife organization and slowly making moves with family and friends to have a conservation for big cats (tiger, lions, jaguars ect) and wolves ans foxes ect. gonna be a while but currently looking at land :)
  • Dega_1996
    Dega_1996 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Art, dancing, baking, cooking, making people happy!
  • josephisactive
    josephisactive Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ⚡️Lifting people up when they are down⚡️
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Most things nerdy
  • spiritlevel9
    spiritlevel9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Music and dogs.
  • Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Warcraft; learning to day trade so I can escape the rat race so I can do things I want to do, not waste time doing things I don't want to do.

First thing I'd indulge in is getting ready for a bikini competition.
  • asteriskthat
    asteriskthat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    @azulvioleta6 Latin dance is the best! I love the social aspect almost as much as the dancing itself. I hope you get well enough to dance again soon!
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    jaga13 wrote: »
    As my husband is screaming about the mets, I thought about how I am not really passionate about anything. I have things I like but nothing I'm passionate about (except my kids). Maybe this is why I overate for years and gained weight. I've lost most of it but still struggle to stay within my limits.

Just curious, what are you all passionate about?

Food.
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    God.

:smiley:
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    God.

:smiley:

What's funny about that?
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    nothing :/
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Weightlifting
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Another Mets fan here!!!!
    We went to the Mets vs Cubs game last night and it was amazing-just like the Amazings themselves!!!
    LGM
    LGM
    LGM!!!!!!!
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My partner, tequila, cooking...in that order.
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Horses. I have two ponies and would like to buy a foal this upcoming year.

Riding was my ultimate passion... I miss it every day and have to cry when I see someone else riding. I've had some bad riding accidents though. Not supposed to take another hard hit to the head. :'(
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Horses. I have two ponies and would like to buy a foal this upcoming year.

Riding was my ultimate passion... I miss it every day and have to cry when I see someone else riding. I've had some bad riding accidents though. Not supposed to take another hard hit to the head. :'(
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    That thing people have with sports - I don't get it. I have never understood why they care, why they attach to a baseball team and have actual emotional responses to the outcome of the game. If you know the players, sure. You know how they're feeling, you can read their face, you want them to win because it's important to them.

Why people who don't know those guys care? You got me. I've asked, but nobody has ever explained it in a way that made sense.

I guess decorating the house, but I don't stress about it or go to a home show and paint my body in the home show colors and scream about things I don't like as sports fans do

I have to assume that some of that loyalty is alcohol-based, but it exists without the beer, too. I don't get it.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the great responses!

Someone asked if I've travelled or studied. Yes, when I was younger. I have young kids now so travel is limited. I'm not sure what exactly you mean by studied. I have a bachelors degree. I tried yoga classes last year and liked it but there's no passion. I have several things I sort of like to do but nothing that I actually feel passionate about.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Music. I'm a gigging musician and music teacher.

w00t! Me too. Mandolin player with an emphasis on jazz, but started out in bluegrass, classic rock, rockabilly, all that fun stuff.

Now looking to put together a "southern" blues project.