Options
    Oh here is the pic of me at my heaviest I guess it didn't show up

g8l1n220uf5z.jpg

And now at 196

55v317hcgrvf.jpg
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I must not look as different as I thought seeing as only one person told me congratulations :'(
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    I guess so, it stinks when u put in that much effort and u watch everyone's else's story then when u post one it stays empty :( very discouraging
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    Lmao thank u haha :)
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Just saw your post. You are doing great. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to make changes. Know that you are doing it for yourself even if no one else notices. I am struggling with diabetes and I am encouraged by your positive results. My last a1c was 10.4. Meds aren't helping much at all. My goal was set for 45-60 grams of carbs per meal. Looks like I need to cut way back. I love pizza, pastas, and breads. Would appreciate any advice you could give. Stay strong as your follow your path and you will be at goal before you know it.
    JCFan3
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    JCFan3 wrote: »
    Just saw your post. You are doing great. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to make changes. Know that you are doing it for yourself even if no one else notices. I am struggling with diabetes and I am encouraged by your positive results. My last a1c was 10.4. Meds aren't helping much at all. My goal was set for 45-60 grams of carbs per meal. Looks like I need to cut way back. I love pizza, pastas, and breads. Would appreciate any advice you could give. Stay strong as your follow your path and you will be at goal before you know it.
    JCFan3

Thank you so much :) no one at work has noticed yet either or maybe they just don't see it not sure. Cutting down the amount of carbs has to be one of the hardest things I've done in my life, I'm Italian and addicted to Pepsi so carbs kept me going. I had to do it slowly one meal at a time, once the first meal got easier then I would add the second and the third. I noticed as my body consumed more protein and less carbs my cravings for cards and all foods in general kind of went away the protein was so filling I am never hungry. For breakfast I typically do some form of eggs and bacon, for lunch a salad with grilled chicken, and for dinner my protein shake. I think the key is slow and steady not cold turkey
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    you should be proud, i honestly wish that the 60lbs i lost so far looked half as good as the weight youve lost.
    so far all ive gotten is saggy skin and a disgusting looking body that i will forever have to hide in clothes.
    i think the rest of my weight loss is only gonna leave me looking like an old 90 year old.. and thats really really sad
    U look beautiful in your profile picture I think your too hard on your self
  • jmperry18
    jmperry18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just saw your post. Great job! I'm starting out at 235lbs. and I'm sooooo looking forward to onederland again! LOL....Keep up the great work!
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    jmperry18 wrote: »
    Just saw your post. Great job! I'm starting out at 235lbs. and I'm sooooo looking forward to onederland again! LOL....Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much I appreciate it! I stopped looking at the scale when I hit 230 I didn't want to see any more but I had to start with the diet and work up to the exercise.
  • 4PinkLady9
    4PinkLady9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! Thank you for posting your pictures..these are always so encouraging for me! Very uplifting!
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    4PinkLady9 wrote: »
    You look Amazing!!! Thank you for posting your pictures..these are always so encouraging for me! Very uplifting!

Aww thank you :) It helps motivate me to keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!