Losing weight with no exercise and I need help

Options
13»

Replies

• slyce0flife
    slyce0flife Posts: 19 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Have you ever calculated your BMR, basal metabolic rate? It's the number of calories your body burns just to maintain your lean body mass. I recommend checking out fat2fitradio.com and entering your info to determine your BMR. You could be eating too little. For example, I'm 5'1" and weigh 139. My BMR is 1,400, so technically I need to eat around 100 to 200 calories above that if I were sedentary and even more if I live an active lifestyle. I typically eat around 1,700 calories a day and am losing weight.
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Runz4Life wrote: »
    Have you ever calculated your BMR, basal metabolic rate? It's the number of calories your body burns just to maintain your lean body mass. I recommend checking out fat2fitradio.com and entering your info to determine your BMR. You could be eating too little. For example, I'm 5'1" and weigh 139. My BMR is 1,400, so technically I need to eat around 100 to 200 calories above that if I were sedentary and even more if I live an active lifestyle. I typically eat around 1,700 calories a day and am losing weight.

hi my scale give me my BMR, thats why I tried 1700cals a day and just piled on the pounds so dropped back down.