Keto diet!

Options
Is there anyone out there doing a Keto diet? I've been doing it a week and I love it and would love to see other people's food diaries for inspiration and tips!!

Thanks, N x

Replies

• aker82
    aker82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done it previously but I wasn't using mfp. It does work. I find snacks are the hardest thing to find which are non carb
  • troyhaines631
    troyhaines631 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on it. your more then welcome friend me and see what im eating.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I am too. I've been lazy about logging for the last few weeks, but my diary is open and you are welcome to go back and look at the summer or early fall.

There are some LCHF groups to look into. Reddit Keto, Keto and the Low Carber Daily have many people doing a very low carb diet.
  • nicglenday123
    nicglenday123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! N x
  • gettingfitformywedding
    Options
    I have been keto for 1.5 months! Love it. Feel free to add me!
  • mikecalm12
    mikecalm12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I do keto. Feel free to add me !
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I'm a keto lifer too. Feel free to add me. Also, here is a link to the main LCHF forum on MFP where most of us keotfiles hand out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've been LCHF for a little over a month now. 11 pounds down. Love it!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Keto snacks include: pork rinds, jerky, string cheese, nuts, hard boiled eggs, pepperoni slices, pickles, olives, chicken wings.
  • Monica_BP
    Monica_BP Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    on keto since Oct 9th! feel free to add me:)
  • ketonai
    ketonai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done the keto for two.months. But now with the Christmas time I am just relaxing a bit with everything...including the diet.
    BTW, in january I will start again the SKD and my objective is continue with the CKD the whole year.

I really love this diet, and except the first week (keto flu) it is really awesome.
  • neohdiver
    neohdiver Posts: 738 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm low carb - I supect in ketosis a fair amount of the time, but I don't specifically have that as a goal. My diary is open & complete for around 2 months.

(Down 22+ lbs, and blood glucose in the normal range 90+% of the time.)
  • kychoie0330
    kychoie0330 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for a good 2 months. Had some trip up here and there with eating too many carbs on certain days. Friend me if you want to discuss macros ratios or want to encourage each other.

So far down 30 pounds from changing my diet to mostly keto
  • lodro
    lodro Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    No point unless you have cancer. Starves cancer cells

hahaha!
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    No point unless you have cancer. Starves cancer cells

What.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    One should work with a doctor for keto. It can be great for quick weight loss, but it has been known to cause kidney damage in some folks.
  • lodro
    lodro Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    cbelc2 wrote: »
    One should work with a doctor for keto. It can be great for quick weight loss, but it has been known to cause kidney damage in some folks.

huh? 3 statements of a questionable nature
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    :D
  • thintribe2014
    thintribe2014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a keto'r my diary is open and there is no need to to be my friend .. You can peak if it's useful
  • cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Me! I don't log my meals though....yet...because I suck. I really ought to start. I'm still losing weight though :p