I posted yesterday looking for friends. I sound desperate lol. Any US friends out there?

Options

Replies

• KelleyBrandy
    KelleyBrandy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    For some odd reason I read you voice to the beat of Let me clear my throat. I live in Missouri! Spent some time living in Illinois!
  • Walkingoffthelbs
    Walkingoffthelbs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, you can add me
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm from Florida B) I always welcome new friends!
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
    Haha... Nah nah nah uh nah.. let me clear my throat. Brrrrr nahnahnah Great. Now I'll be singing that!! I had everyone hooked on the Humpty Dance song! I go to Missouri almost everyday! Where in Illinois did you live??
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
    For some odd reason I read you voice to the beat of Let me clear my throat. I live in Missouri! Spent some time living in Illinois!

• KelleyBrandy
    Options
    Added! Anyone who wants to add me go right ahead.. I accept everyone. Unless you're a serial murderer... That will be frowned upon and will not be accepted. Haha
  • wzemlicka
    wzemlicka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm near DC. Welcome and good luck!
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
    wzemlicka wrote: »
    I'm near DC. Welcome and good luck!

Thank you!!
  • missvalgal
    missvalgal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm from Illinois just looking to add some friends to my list that can help motivate me. Help me with recipes and diet tips or exercise. Does anyone get that song Humpty Dance stuck in their head when they read the topic 'let me introduce myself' my name is...Humpty??

It is now. LOL

• Deshamarieclark
    Deshamarieclark Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey , welcome looking for Friends on my journey to healthy living too
  • Auburn1995
    Auburn1995 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just outside Atlanta. Anyone can add me. :)
  • alleycat55
    alleycat55 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in Atlanta, GA.
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
    Auburn1995 wrote: »
    I'm just outside Atlanta. Anyone can add me. :)
    alleycat55 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I'm in Atlanta, GA.

You two should be friends too! Both from Atlanta!
  • tylera820
    tylera820 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In South Carolina, anyone can add!
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
    Still accepting friends! Add Add Add me to your list. Ooooo. (Just wanted to sing that to you. Yeah YOU)

Here's a better one... Why Can't We Be Friends.. Oh Why Can't We Be Friends..

Tell me you didn't sing it?!! :*
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm recommitting to MFP and to caring for myself after some personal trials and tribulations. I'm from Minnesota (hiya, fellow Midwesterners!), and would love to be supportive and to get support from some active friends! Please add me. =)
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
    I'm recommitting to MFP and to caring for myself after some personal trials and tribulations. I'm from Minnesota (hiya, fellow Midwesterners!), and would love to be supportive and to get support from some active friends! Please add me. =)

Midwest is the best.. Put your MFPs to the test.. Test of health.. Test of fitness.. I am here to witness!! (I'm doing a cheer, if ya can't tell. Lol sorry just a bit delirious.) Time for bed! :)
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
    Just want to let everyone know thanks for adding me. I have lots of friends now. I'll still accept anyone who wants to work together. Everyone has been great! Thanks to all.