Is bald really beauiful??? Yes or No.... Go!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I always get told I look like a thug when bald, and then like someone from a failed boy band with hair LOL.
    I am doomed either way
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    lushers80 wrote: »
    I always get told I look like a thug when bald, and then like someone from a failed boy band with hair LOL.
    I am doomed either way

haha, failed boy band thug, i alwas get wannabe biker gang member myself...
  • boundariesandchanges
    Options
    lushers80 wrote: »
    I am doomed either way

Bald is badass!
  • HeatherDunnell
    HeatherDunnell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • uggins311
    Options
    Yay, bald guys getting some love!
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    ljonesy311 wrote: »
    While some Men look great and a even sexy with their heads shaved, I myself prefer a head of hair! Even if the hairline is receding, a very short cut like Jason Statham's for example is much nicer in my view! No offense to you Gorgeous Bald headed Fellas, But there's only two People I prefer bald, Michael Jordan and Yul Brynner! :love:

On the other hand hairy chests are a no no for me and I'd much prefer a nicely waxed chest! ;)

wow, peculiar places where we are not allowed and have to have hair. I would prefer to have a full head of hair to, but i am not going to hang onto something that i cannot keep, I was going to get hair plugs, but no money Toupée for them.... boom

I laughed far to loud at this.... i need to get out more maybe?
  • uggins311
    Options
    sadiebrawl wrote: »
    ljonesy311 wrote: »
    While some Men look great and a even sexy with their heads shaved, I myself prefer a head of hair! Even if the hairline is receding, a very short cut like Jason Statham's for example is much nicer in my view! No offense to you Gorgeous Bald headed Fellas, But there's only two People I prefer bald, Michael Jordan and Yul Brynner! :love:

On the other hand hairy chests are a no no for me and I'd much prefer a nicely waxed chest! ;)

wow, peculiar places where we are not allowed and have to have hair. I would prefer to have a full head of hair to, but i am not going to hang onto something that i cannot keep, I was going to get hair plugs, but no money Toupée for them.... boom

I laughed far to loud at this.... i need to get out more maybe?

@sadiebrawl lol, yes, you need to get more, a lot more.... it was a horribly bad joke, just awful
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy. Some guys look hot with a clean shaved head. But definitely need a good stubble/scruff/5 o'clock shadow on the face.
  • bakerfifty1
    bakerfifty1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I certainly hope so.