Boob Problems

Options

Replies

• katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I always put my I phone in my sports bra when working out. If it's on my arm I always hook the headphone cords on stuff and rip them out of my ear. But I hear ya about them getting in the way. I have to smoosh the hell out of them!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Really? Nobody else is going to? All right then. I feel like it is my duty to offer handbra services to anyone who needs them during workouts. :D
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I always put my I phone in my sports bra when working out. If it's on my arm I always hook the headphone cords on stuff and rip them out of my ear. But I hear ya about them getting in the way. I have to smoosh the hell out of them!

i always do that with my phone.. no pockets or bag, in it goes..... but ive been lectured off several people about it being a cause of breast cancer sooooooooooo DONT DO IT!
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I put my phone in my bra too lol. Gotta listen to the music. God gave us Boobs for a reason.
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    lol, need pics for proof!
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    What?!?! You have extra room in your sports bra to keep stuff?
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    sounds similar to big ball problems. Sometimes they get in the way of deadlifts.
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    Always a struggle, but love them at the same tjme. B)
  • William4MVP
    William4MVP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    If your having boob problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a boob ain't one.
  • uggins311
    Options
    sounds similar to big ball problems. Sometimes they get in the way of deadlifts.

Deadlifts make them bigger. That's what I tell myself when I crush one, anyway. :sad:

or just sitting down too fast and not being properly "adjusted" when wa the last time anyone has sat on their boobs????
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options

xgcfbzjfs21a.jpg
    ljonesy311 wrote: »

Deadlifts make them bigger. That's what I tell myself when I crush one, anyway. :sad:

or just sitting down too fast and not being properly "adjusted" when wa the last time anyone has sat on their boobs????

:joy:
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Big boobs and riding horses don't mix... Even with the sturdiest sports bra I still get the "it's cold weather and it bounced so now I think I've sprained my chest please just let me curl up and cry" occasionally. Does any of you know what I mean? It hurts like h€ll!
  • uggins311
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    Big boobs and riding horses don't mix... Even with the sturdiest sports bra I still get the "it's cold weather and it bounced so now I think I've sprained my chest please just let me curl up and cry" occasionally. Does any of you know what I mean? It hurts like h€ll!

Oddly enough, also a ball problem, sounds like boobs and balls have a lot in common, other than the desire to be seen....
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I have missed my bus a few time because I refused to run and get a facial beating :flushed::joy:

Getting through small door gaps... Also is an issue... It's like you have to part and flatten them (as best you can) then wedge yourself through....

Hugs with another big busted lady is just.. Well a hug turns into an exercise or game.... of who can cling on for dear life before you let go and fly backwards from the bounce :flushed:
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    minie_me wrote: »

i always do that with my phone.. no pockets or bag, in it goes..... but ive been lectured off several people about it being a cause of breast cancer sooooooooooo DONT DO IT!

I have found that if you get the pants from Kate Hudson, Fabletics, you can put your phone or your iPod in there and they will not fall out. They are super comfortable, just be careful on the monthly dues, you can always by pass them every month. Check it out.
  • Keapix
    Keapix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    They're also not great when you have to lie on your front in Pilates!
  • moijo1
    Options
    minie_me wrote: »

I have found that if you get the pants from Kate Hudson, Fabletics, you can put your phone or your iPod in there and they will not fall out. They are super comfortable, just be careful on the monthly dues, you can always by pass them every month. Check it out.

awesome!
  • moijo1
    Options
    ftbumzku160f.jpg

Hand bra

as usual i doubt they have one of these big enough, looks really comfortable too!
  • moijo1
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Adds extra weight on the other hand though

or both hands or your not doing it right! lol