If you had 3000+ calories to consume, what would you splurge on?

Options
124»

Replies

• aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I'd just go for a nice dinner with appetizers, entrée and dessert. My favourite dessert alone is 1400 calories. It's shockingly easy to take in that number of calories lol.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    A HUGE plate of egg beaters/whites with like 6 slices of bacon for breakfast. Throw in some peppers, onions and mushrooms cooked in the bacon grease. Add a little cheese on that too. Wash it down with 16 oz of whole milk.

Handful of nuts for a snack.

For lunch have a massive greek salad with like 8 oz. grilled chicken.

Eat a pound of strawberries for a midafternoon snack.

Next for dinner I'd want like 8 oz of flank steak grilled and sliced thin for fajitas, and then onions, peppers, pico, refried beans and some cheese in a couple of whole wheat tortillas.

Oh wait...that's a normal day for a man while "clean eating" on 2500-3000 cals (depending on portion sizes).
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    5 guys burger and a slice of cheesecake factory cheesecake
  • KourtneyChristine
    KourtneyChristine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd eat a dozen vegan donuts
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Calamari appetizer, chicken fra diavlo, Italian bread with herbed olive oil, wine, lemon cheese cake
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Macaroni cheese. Lots of it. And then cheesecake, probably lemon.

(This is making me want to run a half marathon again just for the post-run food!)
  • livelovebbg
    livelovebbg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Creamy chipotle chicken and shrimp pasta (I have this once a year on my birthday from a local seafood restaurant and it is to die for).
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Do you need to do anything afterward, and I mean anything at all? For my multi-day bike trips, it's invariably a heap of carbs for the sake of being able to keep riding. Manually do your protein and fat based on weight and activity type and fill the rest with carbs. Eat at maintenance for at least that day. Take in carbs within comfort while you're active and do what you must to take in the balance afterward. Consider checking out some of those 'worst of' food and drink lists for suggestions.
  • justvclark
    justvclark Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Turkish lamb doner with super garlic-y yogurt sauce and fries. That's not 3000, but it's one of my favorite splurges.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    chips & dip, lots of candy, chocolate , cake or cookies

vegan pizza or lasagna
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Every last calorie would be spent on pasta. Every last one. Probably lasagna, but spaghetti and meatballs would work, as well.
  • Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bag of oreo's :/
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Personally....I'd have a 16oz aged ribeye with a fully loaded baked potato.
  • House_Cow
    House_Cow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lots of Koppaberg cider , chocolate eclairs, and a thin crust pepperoni pizza hut pizza ^_^
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese or lasagna!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    big steak dinner with a loaded up baked potato and several beers.
  • House_Cow
    House_Cow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lots of Koppaberg cider , creamy chocolate eclairs, and a thin crust pepperoni pizza hut pizza ^_^
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Lasagna and garlic bread!