• Kulaid77
    Kulaid77 Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    frabz-Did-you-say--big-boobs-39e7d3.jpg
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I think most men here are fully willing to support big boobs.

Support...see what I did there? Cause...yeah. You get it.
  • eskimohugger
    eskimohugger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Specifically big boob problems. When Im at the gym, my boobs either get in the way and make things difficult or they are helpful lol for example:

When youre using the leg press and you dont have pockets to put your iPod in, so you set it on your boobs like a make-shift shelf #bigboobproblems

So just buy pants with pockets I guess ? lol

Well usually spandex doesnt come with pockets :-) if mine did I'd be set
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    With my size I really hate jumping jacks. I have to double up on sports bras just to be able to do them. I know they have gotten smaller but not enough to where I don't have deal with them.

Hahaha I have the same problem! The worst was back in high school in Wellness and P.E. where I had to do the minimum so they wouldnt fly around
  • Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I always put my phone in my bra but people always look at me weird. I don't do it at the gym because sweat aha.
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I think most men here are fully willing to support big boobs.

Support...see what I did there? Cause...yeah. You get it.

haha i seen that ;)
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    boobs do get in the way doing cardio... I feel like I need to double up! Guys are like
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    Nograce80...same thought. I hate when I am doing sit ups or push ups or a yoga pose in a class and the instructor is shouting how your should be able to go further than that...and I am like "DDD boobs do not allow that"

Hahahaha oh goodness good luck girl I dont have as much package as you! #keeprockinit
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    I always put my I phone in my sports bra when working out. If it's on my arm I always hook the headphone cords on stuff and rip them out of my ear. But I hear ya about them getting in the way. I have to smoosh the hell out of them!

Yeah a lot of my sports bras have gotten soft and arent as supportive as they used to be, do you might know if thats because of my boobs or from washing them?
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    minie_me wrote: »
    i have massive boob problems when exercising for example lying flat on my front doing planks and press ups ..impossible and jumping just isnt gonna happen :disappointed:

Yes!!! it is the struggle!! I feel like whenever I do planks, it adds another stretch mark on each boob
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    Boob-Sweat-eCard.jpg

Laughed out loud at the gym hahahaha
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    Big boobs and riding horses don't mix... Even with the sturdiest sports bra I still get the "it's cold weather and it bounced so now I think I've sprained my chest please just let me curl up and cry" occasionally. Does any of you know what I mean? It hurts like h€ll!

Hahahaha the way you described it cracked me up! I havent gone horse back riding since I was a kid so I have no idea about that issue!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    So next time I'm at the gym and a woman with big boobs is next to me. .I could could ask if she'd keep my phone protected while I work out? ..lol
  • deanpollman
    deanpollman Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I can totally understand .. Big penis problems can be just as devastating
  • Sparkshealth
    Sparkshealth Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes, they cause back pain!
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    I found a sports top online that actually has several pockets that can fit a phone easily-check out Nu-balance sports wear-good luck!
  • MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    They're kind of in the way of your breathing path when you have to touch your toes to stretch. Boobs I mean

Forward folds or a lot of inverted poses = being smothered by my own boobs
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    MarvelGrrl wrote: »
    They're kind of in the way of your breathing path when you have to touch your toes to stretch. Boobs I mean

Forward folds or a lot of inverted poses = being smothered by my own boobs

+1 :joy:
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ncow7kOlOE1smr45to1_500.gif