22kg lost! From 88kg to 66kg, 5.4ft With photos!

Options
gettingto121
gettingto121 Posts: 21 Member
edited October 2015 in Success Stories
After two years of eating healthier and getting into exercising (and actually enjoying it!) I have gotten to a point in my life where I'm actually happy with my appearance and my weight!
I never believed I could get here but so proud that I have.

Replies

• gettingto121
    Options
    63gudyh3qzq5.jpg
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G ! ! !
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!!
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great! I'm actually exactly at your starting point right now! 194 and 5'4"! So hopefully my results will look as great as yours :)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You look lovely :) congrats on your sucess and even more on your newfound confidence. I too and similar, started around 85kgs and should be 65ish . Hope I'm as comfortable in my body as you are when I get there
  • guapa68
    guapa68 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow well done you look so good :)
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I'm the same hight and our starting points were very similar. I can't wait to reach a healthy BMI at 66kg. I'm 70 now.
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And your previous and current weight are my starting and goal weight! :smile:
  • WhiskyMania
    WhiskyMania Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!
  • casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great work girl! ;)
  • Crochet180
    Crochet180 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've cracked it. You're obviously much happier and healthier, good work.
  • fitfat1975
    fitfat1975 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look amazing!
  • teisha89
    teisha89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's amazing well done girl!
  • pilotsroo
    pilotsroo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wow!!! I am 88kg and wanting to be in the 60s! How did you do it??? You look awesome!
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    nyponbell wrote: »
    Fantastic! And your previous and current weight are my starting and goal weight! :smile:

How can you tell it's lunch time? I thought your profile pic was a pizza .. I was excited until I clicked it and enlarged it :(

It should be a pizza! :smile: I've never thought of the image possibly triggering such thoughts, since I don't see it myself (but I probably will now!). :wink:

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl
  • winn9524
    winn9524 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great change!
  • gettingto121
    Options
    saitiffeh wrote: »
    Wow that's great! I'm actually exactly at your starting point right now! 194 and 5'4"! So hopefully my results will look as great as yours :)

Thank you so much :) im sure you'll do amazing!
  • gettingto121
    Options
    You look lovely :) congrats on your sucess and even more on your newfound confidence. I too and similar, started around 85kgs and should be 65ish . Hope I'm as comfortable in my body as you are when I get there

Thank you :) I'm sure you will feel very happy with every bit of progress you make, which will make you feel more and more comfortable with your body :)
  • gettingto121
    Options
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    You look amazing. I'm the same hight and our starting points were very similar. I can't wait to reach a healthy BMI at 66kg. I'm 70 now.

That's awesome, you're so close! You've done amazing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!