Here to support

Options
I am here to share what I have been doing to lose weighr/ learn how others are doing long it.be my friend so we can support and motivate each other! My goals are to lose 15 pounds and lose 2 dress sizes. I'm 23 years old and weight 160 pounds.

Replies

• curbanec
    curbanec Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI Ellen......I have been on my recent fitness journey for almost 1 year. My first 6 months I was consistent every day with logging my food and exercise....this is a great app for that. I workout at least 5 times a week on average and I eat a fairly clean diet. I have lost over 20lbs. with these changes, I am 51yrs. old 5'10 and currently am at my goal weight of 135. What do you do for exercise and nutrition I would love to visit with you more about your journey. My picture is me with my 2 daughters you are a little younger then my youngest. :) CJ
  • ellen8584
    ellen8584 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    curbanec wrote: »
    HI Ellen......I have been on my recent fitness journey for almost 1 year. My first 6 months I was consistent every day with logging my food and exercise....this is a great app for that. I workout at least 5 times a week on average and I eat a fairly clean diet. I have lost over 20lbs. with these changes, I am 51yrs. old 5'10 and currently am at my goal weight of 135. What do you do for exercise and nutrition I would love to visit with you more about your journey. My picture is me with my 2 daughters you are a little younger then my youngest. :) CJ

First of all, your daughters are BEAUTIFUL! I honestly have started eating less calories and do not indulge as much on sweets. I limit myself to indulging once over the weekend. If I don't, then I will end up splurging really bad. I am something called greens from a company called it works! They help me stay awake and focused. Definitely life changing for me. I have been running when the weather is nice. However, I live in PA, and it's about to get really cold out. I have a treadmill that I will probably use inside. It's definitely not the same thing though! I will incorporate it with Jillian Michaels (my FAVORITE trainer). Her DVDs have simple moves that really make my muscles sore the next day so I know they are working!