Boob Problems

Options

Replies

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    PattyRS77 wrote: »
    I hate mine they are always in the way. I can't ever find a sports bra large enough 38G. I always put my phone in my bra!

I wear a 34F, and really recommend this guy:

419kTwpRhcL._SX342_.jpg

The Glamorise Women's No-Bounce Sports Bra! Aka, The Real Deal. And totally comes in your size. ;)

I can NEVER find good sports bras in my size. Thank for the recommendation. No matter what bra I get, they are bouncing around like crazy during cardio

What gym do you go to again?
  • jentroeger
    jentroeger Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My phone always goes in my sports bra at the gym. I just have to make sure the case and not the screen is against my skin so it doesn't get wet from sweat.

I used to do that too, and then I took my phone case off my phone and saw that it was still wet inside. :-(
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    it's nice to have one post where all the big breasted women are outed :)
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I had big boobs, then I lost 97lbs.... Now I have sad empty skin balloons. It's sad.... Just sad! 10pfwcpxnkwf.jpeg
    j1n84p38pt0i.jpeg
  • eskimohugger
    eskimohugger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    PTSDUK wrote: »
    I posted this thread just to get some feedback from women who deal with my same problems, but find 50% of the comments to be from men :-/ lol

Well you mentioned boobs, a target for most guys lol

Well its a forum about the issues that one faces with having a pair of boobs, which most men do not have issues with, so in a way idk why their comments were necessary lol
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I posted this thread just to get some feedback from women who deal with my same problems, but find 50% of the comments to be from men :-/ lol

Well its a forum about the issues that one faces with having a pair of boobs, which most men do not have issues with, so in a way idk why their comments were necessary lol

because we just want to offer our "support"
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options

Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, sheep are afraid, and women just roll their eyes.
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    Bench pressing. 'Nuff said.

I also encounter awkward issues when doing bent-over barbell rows. Which are supposed to go all the way to your chest. Buuutt.... yeahhh... :/

Also, since I buy the sports bras that don't mess around (cue the high-chest with the mesh stuff and really wide shoulder straps), they show through all my workout tank tops. #BigBoobProblems

I hate doing bent over barbell rows because cleavage!! And yeah my paycheck doesnt cover paying for nice boob support other than sports bras Ive had for over 2 years
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    I hate mine they are always in the way. I can't ever find a sports bra large enough 38G. I always put my phone in my bra!

419kTwpRhcL._SX342_.jpg

The Glamorise Women's No-Bounce Sports Bra! Aka, The Real Deal. And totally comes in your size. ;)

Thank you I will try it

How much is it??
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    I had big boobs, then I lost 97lbs.... Now I have sad empty skin balloons. It's sad.... Just sad! 10pfwcpxnkwf.jpeg
    j1n84p38pt0i.jpeg

Sometimes I wish I had this boob problem
  • eskimohugger
    Options
    Muldactus wrote: »

Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, sheep are afraid, and women just roll their eyes.

What am I considered if I don't roll my eyes, but just laugh instead?

I'll admit I laugh at some of the comments by men
  • eskimohugger
    Options

419kTwpRhcL._SX342_.jpg

Thank you I will try it

How much is it??

I just bought it…Its only $27

Thats not bad at all
  • MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    Options

because we just want to offer our "support"

Well played
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Yea... I seen the word boobs and almost dropped my phone... Wuts going on here now... What's that you say...? Yea... I totally agree with you, you are right right you are!!!
  • Muldactus
    Options

It was also posted in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games forum. Not the best choice for someone only seeking serious replies.

This is serious chit-chat.

So wait, you're saying that serious chit-chat is only for those with serious boobs? :open_mouth:
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    BOOBS!!!!
  • Muldactus
    Options
    Muldactus wrote: »

It was also posted in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games forum. Not the best choice for someone only seeking serious replies.

This is serious chit-chat.

So wait, you're saying that serious chit-chat is only for those with serious boobs? :open_mouth:

Do you have them?

Welll..... I have Moobs that i'm not too proud of..... does that count?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I'm just bumping this thread for my own amusement.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options

419kTwpRhcL._SX342_.jpg

I can NEVER find good sports bras in my size. Thank for the recommendation. No matter what bra I get, they are bouncing around like crazy during cardio

You're about to feel like a whole new woman in that thing! It has individual boob-pockets, rather than just mashing them all together like in normal sports bras. Wide straps at the top, that upper-boob-bouncing-stopper (I'm telling you, major engineering went into the design of this bra), plus the boob pockets = I can run a 5k and feel like my boobs are one with the rest of my body.

As opposed to this feeling when running:

fac4f19327eea8f79d556cb4a97f173a.jpg