Halloween Cheat Day???

Options

Replies

• indiaweightlose24
    indiaweightlose24 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    We're having a food day and I'm not going to bring anything so I don't eat anything. I've been back on the wagon for such a short time that I just can't justify having a cheat day.

Totally understandable stick to your gunz
  • Sparkles_Chaos_n_Curves
    Options
    I love threads like this. In for beer, and for the pizza...... not rolls though. Those are nasty. I don't cheat. I splurge, and I never schedule or deprive myself. What kind of enjoyment do you have in life if you think of yourself and being deprived, or that you are doing something bad, like cheating. No, this is about balance, moderation, and choosing positive choices along the way. All good, positive...never negative reinforcement. If you deny yourself treats, you burn out. Try something like, picking two pieces of your favorite candy out from the first 6 pieces you pull from the bag, and leaving it at that. Two bites of each treat at the party. One drink for every two glasses of water you drink. Having a healthy snack before heading out with friends.

Everyone has their own way of doing things! Me being strict on my diet has helped me lose over 70lbs and I've never felt deprieved.

Yes ma'am everyone does, and finding my balance. I have lost over 100 pounds, and still enjoy cake ~gasp~ Also put on all sorts of muscle, and go full'throttle in life. My suggestions are just those, suggestions. Like I do take take everything you can gain, knowledge, little tricks of the trade, and opinions. Tweak them until you find what works for you. Everyone is different, and different things fit different lifestyles.
  • ckfox95
    ckfox95 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yes, of course but I will find a way to fit it into my goals for the day.
  • lianachu13
    lianachu13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my wedding anniversary so I'm going to be eating pizza, haha. And candy.
  • indiaweightlose24
    Options
    I love threads like this. In for beer, and for the pizza...... not rolls though. Those are nasty. I don't cheat. I splurge, and I never schedule or deprive myself. What kind of enjoyment do you have in life if you think of yourself and being deprived, or that you are doing something bad, like cheating. No, this is about balance, moderation, and choosing positive choices along the way. All good, positive...never negative reinforcement. If you deny yourself treats, you burn out. Try something like, picking two pieces of your favorite candy out from the first 6 pieces you pull from the bag, and leaving it at that. Two bites of each treat at the party. One drink for every two glasses of water you drink. Having a healthy snack before heading out with friends.

Everyone has their own way of doing things! Me being strict on my diet has helped me lose over 70lbs and I've never felt deprieved.

Yes ma'am everyone does, and finding my balance. I have lost over 100 pounds, and still enjoy cake ~gasp~ Also put on all sorts of muscle, and go full'throttle in life. My suggestions are just those, suggestions. Like I do take take everything you can gain, knowledge, little tricks of the trade, and opinions. Tweak them until you find what works for you. Everyone is different, and different things fit different lifestyles.

I'm proud of you!

• indiaweightlose24
    Options
    lianachu13 wrote: »
    Halloween is my wedding anniversary so I'm going to be eating pizza, haha. And candy.

Aww Happy Early Anniversary! That's Awesome! Hope you enjoy!
  • indiaweightlose24
    Options
    ckfox95 wrote: »
    Yes, of course but I will find a way to fit it into my goals for the day.

I think I will be doing the same lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i dont consider it a cheat day more of a i will eat whatever i want because halloween is my favourite holiday and i dont care

so yeah ill be eating a lot of candy, chocolate & whatever special halloween dinner i feel like
  • indiaweightlose24
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i dont consider it a cheat day more of a i will eat whatever i want because halloween is my favourite holiday and i dont care

so yeah ill be eating a lot of candy, chocolate & whatever special halloween dinner i feel like

Lol!! It's all about making yourself happy !!
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I've been eating candy all week! I work in a doctor's office and a drug rep brought us in 3 bags of Halloween candy. I've been letting myself have 1 piece everyday after lunch. It's my little treat for the day. As long as there's room in my calories, I go for it. As for Halloween, I'll be getting in an Insanity workout first thing in the morning, that way I can have a few treats throughout the day.
  • indiaweightlose24
    Options
    lmr0528 wrote: »
    I've been eating candy all week! I work in a doctor's office and a drug rep brought us in 3 bags of Halloween candy. I've been letting myself have 1 piece everyday after lunch. It's my little treat for the day. As long as there's room in my calories, I go for it. As for Halloween, I'll be getting in an Insanity workout first thing in the morning, that way I can have a few treats throughout the day.

Lol! Same here ! Definitely will get a killer workout in that morning !!
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I might sneak in a small slice of pumpkin pie at the party but other then that, I do not eat candy unless its dark cocoa. My father comes back from china in Feb and I want to surprise him by being 130lbs. last time he saw me I weighed 198lbs :) so far I refuse to send him pics cause I said it will be a surprise! so self control is key
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I plan to drink and eat enough on Saturday that it will be logistically impossible to make up that deficit through exercise or anything else I conceivably do the rest of the week.
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    October- cheat month lol
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Oh, for sure. Wine, sweets, guacamole, tortilla chips, and pizza. I can't wait!
  • indiaweightlose24
    Options
    samgamgee wrote: »
    Oh, for sure. Wine, sweets, guacamole, tortilla chips, and pizza. I can't wait!

Sounds so goooood!
  • indiaweightlose24
    Options
    October- cheat month lol

It's only right !
  • indiaweightlose24
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    I plan to drink and eat enough on Saturday that it will be logistically impossible to make up that deficit through exercise or anything else I conceivably do the rest of the week.

Good plan lol:)
  • indiaweightlose24
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    I am going to obliterate my body at the gym Saturday mid day .. full body workout lifting heavy, cardio afterwards .. then i will obliterate the !@$# out of some Halloweeen fun size chocolates. Many .. many.. many chocolates.

hwcandy_11.jpg

So much temptation lol
  • indiaweightlose24
    Options
    I might sneak in a small slice of pumpkin pie at the party but other then that, I do not eat candy unless its dark cocoa. My father comes back from china in Feb and I want to surprise him by being 130lbs. last time he saw me I weighed 198lbs :) so far I refuse to send him pics cause I said it will be a surprise! so self control is key

Aww that will be a great surprise!!!