Why I won't give up with over 100 pounds to lose (pics)

Options
kaysday
kaysday Posts: 256 Member
Hi all!!! I have over 100 pounds to lose. I will not give up because of the progress I see so far. I have lost 40 pounds and still going strong. I started the end of July 2015 and continued faithfully on my journey taking pictures every month to stay on track. Honestly speaking, I could not see the results from just looking in the mirror. The pictures made me see the work I was putting in. I just want to let everyone know, that it can be done. If you are just starting your journey and are doubtful of change and progress, I hope that this post will help that doubt. You can do it. MFP has plenty of motivational people and groups that you can join. Good luck on your journey everyone and please wish me luck on mine.

Replies

• kaysday
    Options
  • AJC2808
    AJC2808 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at that difference in 3 months!

Well done!
  • amozanich
    amozanich Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Dang, girl! You are killing it! Thanks for the motivation. I've only lost about 35 lbs and I still have a way to go.
  • kaysday
    Options
    AJC2808 wrote: »
    Wow! Look at that difference in 3 months!

Well done!

Thank you much!!
  • kaysday
    Options
    amozanich wrote: »
    Dang, girl! You are killing it! Thanks for the motivation. I've only lost about 35 lbs and I still have a way to go.

Thank you! Good luck on your journey
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    awesome! a life change is really what it takes.
  • ssbeadlady
    ssbeadlady Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a lot for 3 months. You are doing fantastic and it shows. How often do you go to the gym?
  • kaysday
    Options
    awesome! a life change is really what it takes.

Thanks!! A life change indeed!
  • kaysday
    Options
    ssbeadlady wrote: »
    Wow that is a lot for 3 months. You are doing fantastic and it shows. How often do you go to the gym?
    I started going to the gym 5 days a week only for 30 minutes doing cardio only until I realized the importance of strength training. So basically I'm in the gym now anywhere from 5-7 days a week at least an hour. Hope that helps
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful

I can't wait to see you when you hit your goal

• Twixie80
    Twixie80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done!
  • scampy23
    scampy23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement and CONGRATS on your progress!!!
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    kaysday wrote: »
    ssbeadlady wrote: »
    I started going to the gym 5 days a week only for 30 minutes doing cardio only until I realized the importance of strength training. So basically I'm in the gym now anywhere from 5-7 days a week at least an hour. Hope that helps

That is fabulous!! Keep it going, awesome progress!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Way to go! While you're not noticing much of a difference in the mirror yet, all of a sudden you will! Keep up the great work.
  • speckles99
    speckles99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!
  • MrsPharmes
    MrsPharmes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing job...u got this
  • true40
    true40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job ,I'm encouraged.
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job great success you can really see a big difference keep it up I know it is hard.
  • trossk2
    trossk2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Monthly photos is a great idea. You're doing fantastic, and I can really see the progress. Keep it up!
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! Keep snapping those beautiful photos and posting them. You will be an inspiration to many!