Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• moonsoulgypsy
    moonsoulgypsy Posts: 4 Member
    Hello from Northern Ireland!! Defo would love mfp buddies so we can help each other out :)
  • bonnieblue93
    bonnieblue93 Posts: 3 Member
    Always happy to have new friends!!
  • laurenpritz
    laurenpritz Posts: 5 Member
    Add me :)
  • Palmtrees22
    Palmtrees22 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi everyone! Having support is always a great motivation :)
  • CJsLosing
    CJsLosing Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2015
    I need to get back on track. Taking a big vacation next year and need to lose some of this weight so I can be comfortable on planes and rides and in alll those photos! Help!!!
  • AshBandicoot_
    AshBandicoot_ Posts: 21 Member
    I'm just getting back on track! I just started using the community feature and adding people. Still working on watching what I eat!
  • southerman46
    southerman46 Posts: 828 Member
    :)
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Hey all 31 yr Kentuckian here. Radio DJ and sports broadcaster. Getting back in the game! Add away!
  • RedRey_
    RedRey_ Posts: 251 Member
    always looking for friends, anyone is free to add me
  • DOWORKSON1976
    DOWORKSON1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Hey getting into weight training again and i would love some support! Trying to do a competition in March. I would also help any along the way with training questions if you have any.
  • cdlee1010
    cdlee1010 Posts: 251 Member
    Feel free to add me. Had an awesome summer and getting through the Minnesota winter with crossfit and hockey and trying to eat clean everyday.
  • Magpie469221
    Magpie469221 Posts: 43 Member
    Hi! I'm also looking to have some friends so please add me as well, My goal is to lose 32 pounds and add muscular definition as the weight comes off. The scale is finally moving looking forward to the day when I'm at my goal weight and just need to maintain. Good luck to everyone and I know we can all succeed because the first step is what we're doing now by joining My Fitness pal :) Have a Great Day everyone!
  • sarahbethfallon
    sarahbethfallon Posts: 10 Member
    Looking to lose 30lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • aruffell87
    aruffell87 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • autumn7686
    autumn7686 Posts: 2 Member
    First day on this thing and would love buddies to stay motivated!
  • arson714
    arson714 Posts: 117 Member
    I'm up for new MFP friends! Add me!
  • Wanderlust_81
    Wanderlust_81 Posts: 3 Member
    Greetings from Australia.

I just returned from a vacation mostly in Florida and as much as I loved it, I barely fit on the thrill rides and struggled on planes.

I'm just starting today with a plan to build muscle and burn fat. My goal is to drop 33kg (72lb).

I want to travel more, but want to get into shape to enjoy it and would love to make some friends from all over the world in here.
  • dkristine1274
    dkristine1274 Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2015
    In this case "more is better"
    Add me
  • Add me, add me, I'll rub your feet, I'll bake you cookies, I'll try to make you laugh, we'll have so much fun, you're my favorite already :)
  • jillian2012
    jillian2012 Posts: 9 Member
    Add me as a friend!