Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• milli249
    milli249 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need all the encouragement and support I can get. Please add me.
  • jvasquezm
    jvasquezm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone looking for people to help keep me motivated to log. I had VSG on July 13,2015 and i'm looking for friends to support me. So please feel free to add me! ;)
  • meggie_l
    meggie_l Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Anyone is welcome to add me!!
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    New friends would be great!
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Andrea and I would love some new encouraging friends on MFP. I am restarting my journey and need all the help I can get. Please add me!
  • BingerNoMore
    BingerNoMore Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends! :smiley: add me!
  • nicoleeldridge08
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nicole! Kind of new to using this regularly (used it for a couple months and then stopped for a while), but looking to lose about 80 lbs after being pregnant three times. Anyone is free to add me for motivation or ranting... whatever you need! Could always use more friends! :)
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Always room for more friends
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've had wonderful success with MFP in the past, and it's time to get my body back where I want it! I'm looking for friends that will be motivators, and in return I'll do the same for you!
  • tylerpf749
    tylerpf749 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in high school and do calisthenics workouts regularly, but need to work on my nutrition. Looking for some other younger people to stay on track with.
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    ADD ME, ALWAYS DONE TO MOTIVATE!
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Also the more friends the merrier!!
  • lilyrunner
    lilyrunner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! Lily here. Looking for like-minded fitness buddies!
  • thinsize10
    thinsize10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm looking for positive and supportive friends. If you are that type of person, feel free to send me a FR.
  • kimpineda33
    kimpineda33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am trying to become a better runner and I dabble in cross-fit when I have time. I workout a lot but do not control what goes in my mouth and that's why I am here now :) I want to clean my eating up and improve my running pace by a lot hopefully by leaning out and running more! I work full time, have a full house of 5 and working on my second degree so I stress eat a lot.... I have made the decision to change that! Looking for fast quick eating ideas that are satisfying and motivational friends :)
  • DrPowerPak
    DrPowerPak Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • jitterkitten
    jitterkitten Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just starting to get back into trying to lose weight and feel better. Add me and we can support eachother.
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends. No one hardly talks back to me lol. My diary is open too!
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm back after some time away, looking for motivators!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I love the support system I have through this app, and would like to extend that group! Feel free to add me! :)