Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post your Weight loss pics

Replies

• alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    p5zth8na49rb.jpg

baoshze8pb1o.jpg

lnvd4o1s9l5b.jpg

Pictures are so motivating! The first one is me over a few years. I would yo-yo with loss until the last year (2014). The second picture shows that well--me in the same dress at very different times. I was so successful. And the last picture shows the undoing. from success, back to square one but worse. I needed to see these, and post this to give myself motivation to not give up!
    Thanks for the pics/motivation everyone!
  • panzerm187
    panzerm187 Posts: 18 Member
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    panzerm187 wrote: »
    tgsomk7sze7c.jpeg
    a4vy6c9ntpnk.jpeg

You look great! Such an inspiration!

Thank you very much!
  • toddhogsed
    toddhogsed Posts: 95 Member
    MikeDee_ny wrote: »
    toddhogsed wrote: »
    I hope this works. Embarrassing first picture! Haha!

f2j2wdzydyvd.jpeg
    dt1jn7alcg3j.jpeg
    302ez1yfobgh.jpeg

Awesome job!!! Have you been doing any lifting routine in particular?

Thanks! I usually do upper body Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I do push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks every night. Legs are Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. I try to run/walk 3 miles every day. Crossfit is usually a few days a week. Depending on my schedule. Not anything to routine though. Preciate the encouragement!
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Stick with it @alyjb1121 !!! You did a great job the first time around and I'm sure you can be successful once again.
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    thanks @MikeDee_ny I have a lot of roadblocks that I didn't have last year but hopefully i will find my way soon.
  • jodidari
    jodidari Posts: 95 Member
    I needed to see this! I love everyone that posted and it's so motivational!
  • jeremynotsofat
    jeremynotsofat Posts: 15 Member
    You look like a completely different person. Amazing!
  • JESS96921
    JESS96921 Posts: 13 Member
    Initially 177.8 for a tiny frame of 5ft 2 with a BMI of 32 :| . Now, 120lb with a BMI of 22 and body fat percentage lower end of normal and brave enough to share this! Anything is possible!

nio3tihiw16e.jpg
  • amb630
    amb630 Posts: 6 Member
    6cy9745k9b0n.jpeg
    Before is me at 418 lbs. Tm will be month number 5 and I'm down to 321! I got a long way to go but thought I'd share. My goal by Christmas was to be under 350 but now I think I want it to be under 300! It's amazing what God will do with our lives when we let him!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    JESS96921 wrote: »
    Initially 177.8 for a tiny frame of 5ft 2 with a BMI of 32 :| . Now, 120lb with a BMI of 22 and body fat percentage lower end of normal and brave enough to share this!

Awesome transformation! You look amazing!
    amb630 wrote: »
    Before is me at 418 lbs. Tm will be month number 5 and I'm down to 321! I got a long way to go but thought I'd share. My goal by Christmas was to be under 350 but now I think I want it to be under 300! It's amazing what God will do with our lives when we let him!

Great loss! You are doing a fabulous job! Keep up the good work!
  • lilyrunner
    lilyrunner Posts: 36 Member
    @ 235 playing poker @ size 16W. @ 155 working out @ size 8. Thanks for sharing all.
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    xp1o7clylwjj.jpg

Halloween last year vs this year!
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    85rhrmjd1lul.jpg

This was me at my heaviest and in august 015
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    adreal wrote: »
    This was me at my heaviest and in august 015

You look amazing! You actually look like your own daughter!
  • VeggieMelissa
    VeggieMelissa Posts: 28 Member
    This is exactly 1 year difference.... Last Halloween to this halloween! Not a total before and after from where I started but nice to see where 1 year has taken me :)uy2k8uwqxnk8.jpeg
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Down 86.6lbs since January 5.

ws6t4n9vvo3u.jpg
    ld91lz2zyrdw.jpg

You are so awesome!!!

Thank you!!! :smiley:
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    This is exactly 1 year difference.... Last Halloween to this halloween! Not a total before and after from where I started but nice to see where 1 year has taken me :)uy2k8uwqxnk8.jpeg

Wow that's awesome! Your neck, imo, shows the most lovely change, if not the most obvious:) Great job!
  • tammibarbagallo
    tammibarbagallo Posts: 11 Member
  • VeggieMelissa
    VeggieMelissa Posts: 28 Member
    clgaram720 wrote: »

Wow that's awesome! Your neck, imo, shows the most lovely change, if not the most obvious:) Great job!

Thank you! I definitely notice the change in my face and neck!
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Amazing progress, rhiannon_1985! You look gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!