Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    This is exactly 1 year difference.... Last Halloween to this halloween! Not a total before and after from where I started but nice to see where 1 year has taken me :)uy2k8uwqxnk8.jpeg

Wow that's awesome! Your neck, imo, shows the most lovely change, if not the most obvious:) Great job!
  • tammibarbagallo
    tammibarbagallo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
  • VeggieMelissa
    VeggieMelissa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    clgaram720 wrote: »
    This is exactly 1 year difference.... Last Halloween to this halloween! Not a total before and after from where I started but nice to see where 1 year has taken me :)uy2k8uwqxnk8.jpeg

Wow that's awesome! Your neck, imo, shows the most lovely change, if not the most obvious:) Great job!

Thank you! I definitely notice the change in my face and neck!
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, rhiannon_1985! You look gorgeous!
  • Ishii19
    Ishii19 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    alyjb1121 wrote: »
    p5zth8na49rb.jpg

baoshze8pb1o.jpg

lnvd4o1s9l5b.jpg

Pictures are so motivating! The first one is me over a few years. I would yo-yo with loss until the last year (2014). The second picture shows that well--me in the same dress at very different times. I was so successful. And the last picture shows the undoing. from success, back to square one but worse. I needed to see these, and post this to give myself motivation to not give up!
    Thanks for the pics/motivation everyone!

Can I just say I love how you put "size: leggings" - hilarious! I'm with you on that one :) You're cute at all your sizes - but go after what you want! You got this.
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    rslrx50z6gy8.jpg

Wow are you kidding me? You look amazing!
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ishii19 wrote: »
    alyjb1121 wrote: »

Can I just say I love how you put "size: leggings" - hilarious! I'm with you on that one :) You're cute at all your sizes - but go after what you want! You got this.

its true! Since now it is all pregnancy weight gain, it's mostly around my waist but a lot in my legs too so i try to wear leggings as much as possible. i broke down and bought a new pair of bigger jeans which i didn't want to do but was desperate for my 10 yr high school reunion to feel normal but they cut into me even at a bigger size. :( So size leggings it is.
    hopefully i get back to it, thanks!
  • JamalIgle
    JamalIgle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    m4f7s5tgk2a5.jpeg
    This was me in 2013 at 323 lbs. t44ive9f6x53.jpeg
    This me in Edinburgh this past August. At 188 lbs. ly0qkrtknro1.jpeg
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    JamalIgle wrote: »
    m4f7s5tgk2a5.jpeg

Wow what a change!!! You look AWESOME!!!! *drool*
  • hiphoplady29
    hiphoplady29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! well, this is me and my lovely wife... both pictures taken on February 14 (2014/2015). 80 pounds less :)

owj9zqwrnh1q.jpg
    Wow sooo motivating...beautiful couple too
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    bq10xqzgmx71.jpg

I've already posted one, but I took the bottom one this morning and had to share!! So proud.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Down 35lbs, another 20lbs to go!! on90qzbfptgw.jpg
  • Daisies4Days
    Daisies4Days Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bq10xqzgmx71.jpg

I've already posted one, but I took the bottom one this morning and had to share!! So proud.

You look great! Strong work!
  • mandarkio
    mandarkio Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    m4f7s5tgk2a5.jpeg

Sorry, i just have to say: Cardiff!

and also, you look great, keep it up!

• wezaddison01
    wezaddison01 Posts: 40 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    cgw27afr1xdc.png
    xftp35j44kht.png
    wk3m83t20yj7.png

56lbs down and feeling so much better
  • joiajones500
    joiajones500 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    m2o6mapl3tcu.jpg
    I just started working out 3 weeks ago and I must say that I am doing pretty good I l lost about 15 pounds and its making a difference already... im just beginning and im ready to continue to see great progress like you guys!
  • mango90
    mango90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    06h8qz2q3t59.jpg

215 to 150 in about seven months. I've actually been teetering between 150-155 for about half a year now. I thought I'd take a good look at where I started to remind myself that change is possible. Of course, this thread is overwhelming proof of that!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    Options
    mango90 wrote: »
    06h8qz2q3t59.jpg

215 to 150 in about seven months. I've actually been teetering between 150-155 for about half a year now. I thought I'd take a good look at where I started to remind myself that change is possible. Of course, this thread is overwhelming proof of that!

Nice job! You look fantastic!
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    m4f7s5tgk2a5.jpeg

You look great...but more importantly, are you being a member of torchwood there??? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!