Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help- short on time

Hi,
Can anyone share some time friendly workouts that can be done at home? Finding myself short on time recently & hoping for some ideas.
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Rachface13
    Rachface13 Posts: 26 Member
    There are great apps that you can download for high intensity workouts that can be as short as 7 minutes!!! You literally don't stop though for those 7 minutes. You do 30 seconds of one thing, catch your breath for 10 seconds, and you're on to the next thing for 30 seconds. It feels like the longest 7 minutes of your life but you've at least gotten your heart rate up and I find that I always break a sweat! Hope that helps!
  • kwelby77
    kwelby77 Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you- I'm going to search workouts in morning!
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    fitnessblender.com has a ton of videos from very short (5-10) to long(45-60). They keep you moving.
  • kwelby77
    Thank you!
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Fitness blender for sure. Also beach body on demand has a huge variety of short workouts, for a low cost...and no,I don't sell it,I just love their programs!
  • kwelby77
    Thanks! Appreciate it. :)
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    bump
  • fi_b
    fi_b Posts: 121 Member
    Nike Training Club is a great app, and it's free!