Mission Thin-Possible: 6 months of weekly pizza!

Options

Replies

• erinnicolette
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I LOVE your results and your real attitude! I have been trying to find a balance between denying myself the carbs, and binging on them. I now have a plan because of you! I will eat pizza (my FAVOURITE food!) once a week, that's it! And I won't go with just one piece or thin crust either. I love DiGiorno 3 Cheese pizza with bread sticks-that's incredible! That will be my weekly treat. Thanks for making this carb thing clearer!
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous!!! An insipration to us all :) you gave me some motivation to get to work..I want to be able to get in my cute bikini's at some point..Thank you!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you had fun doing it! You sound like a blast!
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great story and very well said!
    Just turned 40 and I have more weight to lose than you.. but if I can get to 25 pounds lost that will be exciting!
    Good to know you lost eating some "naughty" foods. My anniversary is tomorrow and we are going out, so I would LIKE to enjoy myself, maybe even go nuts and eat a dessert if I am so inclined?! Maybe there is hope...

Congrats!
  • MereRae
    MereRae Posts: 39
    Options
    What an awesome post- GO YOU!!!!

Good Luck at the Warrior Dash- I have some friends doing the one in October near Nashville, TN. It looks like CRAZY FUN!
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful! =)
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    very very VERY inspriring!!!

First, you are STUNNING. you were stunning 6 months ago.. you have a killer smile!

Your loss is amazing!! and i'm a full believer in no deprivation too, as I as well eat weekly pizza :drinker:

you understand what science works for YOUR body and you look freaking amazing. Congratulations.
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!! And I agree with you whole heartedly - if I had to GIVE UP everything this wouldn't be working for me!!!! This is a forever journey not just a "goal" oriented journey - and LIFE happens!!! You go girl!!! You ROCK!!!!!!
  • Mzncdiva
    Mzncdiva Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats!!

I enjoyed reading your story. I think it's important to keep eating the things you enjoy - in moderation. I think all my past diets failed because I cut out so much which left me with very little to eat and hardly anything I really enjoyed. I'm not eating fried foods or french fries at the moment..but i could never say that I will never eat fried chicken or french fries again because that would be a lie. In the past I could eat french fries/carbs excessively at every meal in the day...and now I wouldn't dare...If I want to have french fries once a week...I don't think it would put me too off course of my weightloss goals. I actually ate two slices of pizza yesterday and felt sooooooo bad about it...I dont want it to be like that and your story helped me to understand it's ok.
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    You are going to ROCK IT at the run tomorrow. What a great story and great pictures. Congratulations to you - thanks for sharing.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great, and so does your cat. lol ;)
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I am so glad we are friends! This story inspires me to no end & your pics back it up! You look happy, confident and sexy! Thanks for sharing!
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    My God! I like your style! Even though I despise this overused saying... "YOU GO GIRL!"

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • jrich6
    jrich6 Posts: 26
    Options
    My favorite post of the day! Thanks for the inspiration. I'm also adamant about keeping my favorite foods in my diet. It's nice to see that patience and persistance will get us to our goals without torturing ourselves. You look GREAT!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    AMAZING work!! Such an inspiration!
  • EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this!! It is so inspiring. I am around 150 right now and my goal is 130. I never thought I looked much different at either weight, but seeing your before and after photos really inspires me. I would love to fit into a size four! And the fact that you still treated yourself is inspiring as well. I am so grateful for your post and all the photos! You look awesome in a bikini and I can't wait to have arms like yours!
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! =) I love success stories that are based on real life, you did not push for unrealistic goals or "speedy" diets and wisely realized if it would be something you'd stick to, you *have* to LIKE it!! =D

Congratulations and I hope you do even better in the warrior dash! What an amazing strong woman you are!!! =D
  • aud82
    aud82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I LOVED this! :) I think it's great that you didn't have to 'suffer' to reach your goals! Such an inspiration! And congratulations girl! You look AMAZING! :)
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Omg thank-you thank-you

This is one of them best posts I have seen on this whole site (ok I'm a newbie). Your frame is similar to mine and seeing your pictures reminds me that I CAN DO IT too! You are looking amazing and I love that there is no 'you must not eat carbs' or any of that rubbish!!! I love my carbs and diet coke and feel as long as I watch my calories Im doing OK.

I started to c25k a while back but didnt get very far, I NEED to start it again once we get some decent weather (I'm in Scotland).

Thanks again for this post and well done!

Best of luck with maintaining, look forward to seeing how you do :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!