What's your favourite breakfast?

Options

Replies

• MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    45g of lizi's belgium chocolate granola cereal with 15g of currants added to it, is my favorite breakfast AFTER i enjoy my one mug of coffee with milk first.. I do love fried eggs and dipping toast into yolk more but, i don't care to cook it in the mornings.
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, and a slice of wholemeal toast.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Fried egg, slice of cheese, bacon on skinny bread. Gotta have a lil bacon here and there. :wink:
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs, some salsa and cheddar cheese on top. If I'm not in the mood for eggs, oatmeal is my other favorite. Steel cut oats with a little brown sugar.
  • finnsgma
    finnsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fage Total plain Greek Yogurt, with Engine 2 cereal and a sliced apple, sprinkled with cinnamon on top
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    I have recently gotten hooked onto oatmeal but for a year or so I have eaten banana pancakes almost every morning. And by that I mean literally one egg, one banana, mashed and cooked over butter. So yummy!

Weekdays is Irish oatmeal with fruit and cashew milk. Decaf coffee.

Weekends is usually French Toast with bacon, but this morning was an omelet with toast.

• dkingdom1
    dkingdom1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with a slice of cheese and flax seeds/chia seeds mixed into it. Top that with a fruit and lots of water and it's so good!
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    English muffin with 1 piece of ham, 1/2 slice of provolone cheese and 1 egg - delicious!
  • superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    Coffee only coffee
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Croissants or French toast... so I don't eat my favorite breakfast much...
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Non fat plain Greek yogurt with Wyman's wild Maine blueberries and Kind vanilla blueberry flax granola
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    It used to be porridge with honey and coffee

Now, and for months it's been egg white scrambled with spinach, mushroom, laughing cow light, ham on toast and coffee

Coffee is a constant
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Coffee and Greek yoghurt usually. When I have time, pancakes!
  • alannahfoley
    alannahfoley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt Blueberry pancakes
  • KourtneyChristine
    KourtneyChristine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    For two years I've had oatmeal with peanutbutter every single morning. My entire day's gets thrown off if I don't have it..
  • tonisha1821
    tonisha1821 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like brown rice and scrambled egg whites seasoned with curry powder, and two pieces of the 45 calorie whole grain bread
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    A nova lox bagel with a really good macchiato <3<3
  • scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite breakfasts is a greek yogurt with 1/3 cup of oatmeal, a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and a banana.
  • srujana_kanneganti
    srujana_kanneganti Posts: 63 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    avocado + poached egg + sprouted grain toast + sriracha!

or if I'm indulging--a big fluffy stack of pancakes with fruit compote and whipped cream.
    or a bagel.
  • superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    Stil coffee always and most days that's it.
    I my dreams it would be French toast made with cinnamon bread and bacon with real maple syrpe.