Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark. We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks.

I see what you did there.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Chat! Everyone must chat!
  • drywall_painter
    drywall_painter Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yes we must chat, people of the world , chat !!!!
  • 13RicLang13
    13RicLang13 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am US Army vet, 50 and fit, 10% body fat @45% muscle. Working toward 8% body fat.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Yes we must chat, people of the world , chat !!!!

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Stephen King?
  • Uncle_Eddie
    Uncle_Eddie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever told you that you look like one of the spies from the SPY vs. SPY game?

spy.jpeg
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hey there im Marc from NY 32 trying to lose a little weight and tone up. I play bball on 2 rec league teams im a die hard knicks and yankees fan. Have a 14 year old niece that im like a father too bc her father is a dead beat
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I am US Army vet, 50 and fit, 10% body fat @45% muscle. Working toward 8% body fat.
    8% just looks to skinny to me
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    date
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hi..Im jo..Im a sweetheart..just ask me :D ..
    @ljonesy311...stop yelling at me :#
  • robertw486
    Options

You were multi crushed and in the uncrushable thread. How can we trust somebody that does that, even after research and evidence was presented? >:)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »

You were multi crushed and in the uncrushable thread. How can we trust somebody that does that, even after research and evidence was presented? >:)
    @robertw486..bite me >:) .....
    I am a sweetheart... o:) ...don't care if you don't think so :#

@quote by @robertw486..
    "When you let another person (any other person) question you without defending yourself, you are allowing them to overlook your positives..".....don't overlook my positives robert :p
  • robertw486
    Options

@robertw486..bite me >:) .....
    I am a sweetheart... o:) ...don't care if you don't think so :#

@quote by @robertw486..
    "When you let another person (any other person) question you without defending yourself, you are allowing them to overlook your positives..".....don't overlook my positives robert :p

@slimgirljo15 In hindsight poor use of wording on my part. Rather than suggesting we can't trust you, I should have just said you are creative in your thinking..... since that is what kept you in the uncrushable thread. But I never said you aren't a sweeheart. I really don't know, since we bicker about who belongs in the uncrushable thread even when we know that is me and not you!

But as an apology, I'll offer a song about sweetness. Soft and sweet, nothing else.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    32, born and raised in Africa all my life. Went to uni in New York, have lived all over the world, and traveled to 26 states. Currently call TN "Home" but you will not hear me refer to myself as a "red neck" lol...I have a hubby of 8 years (Still madly in love with), 4 kids (6,4.5, almost 3, 18 mo) and I'm hoping to lose the weight I gained while pregnant. Nice to "meet" all of you!
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I am once again resurrecting this thread because it's too good to let die. Maybe we need a topic of conversation. Anyone have any ideas? The topics I choose usually result in people getting offended.
  • lbt1004
    lbt1004 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I work with the public. I fantasize about creating National Say What You Are Really Thinking Day.
  • robertw486
    Options
    lbt1004 wrote: »
    I work with the public. I fantasize about creating National Say What You Are Really Thinking Day.

Well I think that would be a great idea. The entire PC brigade would put an end to it quickly though!
  • lbt1004
    lbt1004 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    lbt1004 wrote: »

Well I think that would be a great idea. The entire PC brigade would put an end to it quickly though!

The PC brigade can have 364 days....I just want one. Oh what a glorious day that would be.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Well I must say you have very nice and not to be to forward but hot shoes! Yes they look great! I hope your day and weekend is a great one!!!