Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• Tess_Christine
    Tess_Christine Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm Tess, I'm 20 years old ((soon to be 21 on halloween!!!;) woot!)) I am a single mother of 2 little boys, working full time and finishing up college. So my life seems out of control 99.9% or the time. I'm a huntin, fishin, beer lovin, mud Killin kind of girl ♡♡ I live in Minnesota and love every min of it! Trying to lose the baby weight from my second son who is 7 weeks old♡♡ feel free to add me :) love company
  • JewellGarcia
    JewellGarcia Posts: 33 Member
    Options

I'm Tess, I'm 20 years old ((soon to be 21 on halloween!!!;) woot!)) I am a single mother of 2 little boys, working full time and finishing up college. So my life seems out of control 99.9% or the time. I'm a huntin, fishin, beer lovin, mud Killin kind of girl ♡♡ I live in Minnesota and love every min of it! Trying to lose the baby weight from my second son who is 7 weeks old♡♡ feel free to add me :) love company

You go girl! You can lose those baby weight in no time :)
  • Tess_Christine
    Tess_Christine Posts: 87 Member
    Options

You go girl! You can lose those baby weight in no time :)

Thanks hun!!! :):):)
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm jewell, i'm a single mom from the philippines. 5'3 and 110 lbs. want to lose a little weight since i gained 10 lbs recently from a trip and i havent lose it yet :)

I am 5' 3" also & the lowest healthy weight, for our height is 104.4 Pounds. If you lose 10 pounds, you'll be underweight.
  • JewellGarcia
    JewellGarcia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm jewell, i'm a single mom from the philippines. 5'3 and 110 lbs. want to lose a little weight since i gained 10 lbs recently from a trip and i havent lose it yet :)

I am 5' 3" also & the lowest healthy weight, for our height is 104.4 Pounds. If you lose 10 pounds, you'll be underweight.

Will be happy to go down to 104
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hope you all have a good day
  • Ajirvin
    Ajirvin Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So nice to see actual conversation on here that doesn't involve the usual crap. I'm Ashley, had a baby 6 months ago- this is the heaviest I've been and it sucks. I don't want to be one of those wives who gets stuck in a routine and let's herself go. I went to the doc and he said my Cholesterol is a little high, so I really am working on doing something. My short term goal is to lose 20 pounds. I eventually want to lose 45. I weighed 158 before I got pregnant and weigh 174 now. I haven't been very active for years, so I've started slow. I have trouble staying motivated, that's why I'm on MFP. When you communicate with others that want to live a healthy lifestyle, it makes it easier to do it yourself.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

Will be happy to go down to 104

:)<3
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday, MFPers.

Got up entirely too early for my body and went to an antique fair/flea market/full town yard sale (got there at 0500). Didn't buy much but saw some really nifty houses and it was nice to watch the sunrise through the breaking low clouds. Now I'm in full veg mode and it's shaping up to be a layzee day. Some country pork ribs will be browned and headed to the slow cooker in a bit for dinner grub. Firstly though, time to kick the recliner back, have a toke, and chill with a cat on my lap...and try not to take a nap.

What's up with y'all?
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    It's a bad sign when at 6am you have to plant yourself in front of the fan because it's already so hot.

I'm going to move very slowly through the refrigerated aisles of the grocery store today.

Hope you all are having a much cooler Sunday morning. :smile:
  • PandaBWA
    PandaBWA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I'm burning from my morning workout and craving buffalo wings. Mmmm... gotta wait until the husband finishes his Bachelors next month though. So close to the celebratory dinner and cheat day! Yummy!
  • PandaBWA
    Options
    Ajirvin wrote: »
    So nice to see actual conversation on here that doesn't involve the usual crap. I'm Ashley, had a baby 6 months ago- this is the heaviest I've been and it sucks. I don't want to be one of those wives who gets stuck in a routine and let's herself go. I went to the doc and he said my Cholesterol is a little high, so I really am working on doing something. My short term goal is to lose 20 pounds. I eventually want to lose 45. I weighed 158 before I got pregnant and weigh 174 now. I haven't been very active for years, so I've started slow. I have trouble staying motivated, that's why I'm on MFP. When you communicate with others that want to live a healthy lifestyle, it makes it easier to do it yourself.

Congrats on the baby! My youngest is 10 months. I guess almost 11 now!
  • PandaBWA
    Options
    Mezzie1024 wrote: »
    It's a bad sign when at 6am you have to plant yourself in front of the fan because it's already so hot.

I'm going to move very slowly through the refrigerated aisles of the grocery store today.

Hope you all are having a much cooler Sunday morning. :smile:

It's hot here, too. I'm enjoying air conditioning. I can't stand the heat.
  • PandaBWA
    Options
    Happy Sunday, MFPers.

Got up entirely too early for my body and went to an antique fair/flea market/full town yard sale (got there at 0500). Didn't buy much but saw some really nifty houses and it was nice to watch the sunrise through the breaking low clouds. Now I'm in full veg mode and it's shaping up to be a layzee day. Some country pork ribs will be browned and headed to the slow cooker in a bit for dinner grub. Firstly though, time to kick the recliner back, have a toke, and chill with a cat on my lap...and try not to take a nap.

What's up with y'all?

Pork rib recipe! I love a good pork rib.

I'm about to throw a chuck roast into the slow cooker so my husband has a nice hot meal when he gets home tonight (midnight). The kids and I will probably eat more chicken and veggies, because it's bedtime for them in 4 hours. I want a nap.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Pork ribs came out lovely, as did the tater mash and watermelon arugula salad. No real rib recipe, just salt, pepper, garlic powder and a little cinnamon sprinkled on, brown them well and toss in the slow cooker with some bbq sauce and chopped cooked bacon. Better than I expected.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I live in the country but am visiting a friend in the bay area where the houses are close together. I can hear the neighbor lady getting the Sunday night what-for. Sounds...enjoyable. :laugh:
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Emma! I'm 26 from Northwest Indiana, about an hour from Chicago.. I joined here bc I gained the last couple years due to depression.. Im a sports junky and I know my stuff pretty well! I'm really hoping I kick *kitten* at my fitness journey :)
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, it is my birthday today. Embracing it. :)
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday
  • PandaBWA
    Options
    woznube7 wrote: »
    Woohoo, it is my birthday today. Embracing it. :)

Happy birthday!