Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• bringitdwnslow
    bringitdwnslow Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welp, might as well turn the other one on too
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Scratch the other one to see if it freaks out and goes away.... Lol
    Great now one itches and the other is awake. Way to go.

Scratch someone else's boobs, see what happens
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Omfg, help. I just ate a Jack In The Box Hellapeno burger munchie meal minus one taco, and now I feel so bad mentally and physically I want to curl up in the corner and die. It's like I've been poisoned. I need someone to jump on me and squish it all back out or something. Although, it kind of feels like it's trying to escape on its own. *hic* Blurgh... :s

*gasp...choke...wheeze*
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I forced myself to log all 1559 calories. :'( Luckily I still had 888 left for the day, but damn.

And I even brought a healthy dinner which makes my temporary weakness even more frustrating! F'!
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Please don't let that one bad meal derail you mentally. This is a journey and one that is made up of many days, some great some not so great. And the great thing is that everyday is a new chance to start over and do better. Believe me I still have those days where all I want to do is eat sugary treats. And some days I do, usually it's when I'm really tired or stressed. Get up, do some exercise and put it behind you. Make today a great day :smile:
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I forced myself to log all 1559 calories. :'( Luckily I still had 888 left for the day, but damn.

And I even brought a healthy dinner which makes my temporary weakness even more frustrating! F'!

It's just one meal out of how many? This journey is not a sprint, it's a life long commitment. It's ok to enjoy yourself once in a while. Don't wanna know how many calories there are in large Domino's pizza. You'll be fine. We all stumble.
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Yep....I had a whole month of stumbling...summers are the worst for me....I up my activity but I also up my food and alcohol consumption by about 40% with all these pool parties and family BBQs! Each new day is a new chance to make good choices.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I agree. Would you believe I ate a cheeseburger in three out of four days last weekend?? da faaaak!!
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Options
    Well if I eat any more ribs...I may start oinking.
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I have bacon every day, and it fits into my calories just fine, woohoo! But I haven't had cheesecake, not once, since I started this diet thing. I was going to have it on my birthday, because it won't kill me once in awhile, but I read the calorie info, and it was like 1200 calories or something, and I just couldn't do it. It has become a habit to watch the calories, which I guess is a good thing, but one of these days I'm gonna get some cheesecake.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I saw someone on here make a decent looking cheesecake that was a healthier version...it seems like an easy enough thing to lighten up.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    memere101 wrote: »
    Good morning! Please don't let that one bad meal derail you mentally. This is a journey and one that is made up of many days, some great some not so great. And the great thing is that everyday is a new chance to start over and do better. Believe me I still have those days where all I want to do is eat sugary treats. And some days I do, usually it's when I'm really tired or stressed. Get up, do some exercise and put it behind you. Make today a great day :smile:
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    It's just one meal out of how many? This journey is not a sprint, it's a life long commitment. It's ok to enjoy yourself once in a while. Don't wanna know how many calories there are in large Domino's pizza. You'll be fine. We all stumble.

Haha, thanks. I feel modestly better about the situation today and in the plus side, I have a healthy dinner waiting for my break later and no more money to glutton out on fast food. :laugh:

• PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Well if I eat any more ribs...I may start oinking.

Omg, ribs.

09bb0167d7c6c94f7f4b03ffb3fb43b8.jpg
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Being sleepy at work is such dookie!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I keep letting myself down... by losing motivation/bad habits/being insecure.

I've lost 40lbs before, how come it is so difficult this time around? :(
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I think everything about weight loss is hard. Have you written down how you're feeling or what's going on around you when you first start to fall back to bad habits? It helps me to do that. Not to say that I don't still go down the dark path but I have learned triggers that lead me there. I also understand the connection between insecurity and weight loss. Are you insecure because you're afraid to fail or afraid that you'll actually make lasting changes?Taking control and owning everything you are/do/say is intense and scary.
  • tylahquartez323
    tylahquartez323 Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    I feel like a twig when I cut :neutral:
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Options
    I could have been a black haired Marylyn Monroe. Seriously I could have!! Lol
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Options
    Never happened ended up going shopping but I will be going out tonight.
  • PandaBWA
    PandaBWA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Popping in to wave and say hi! I never visit this section of MFP because it's all pointless games, but was excited to see a real chat thread. Hope to get to know some of you!

Meanwhile... Um. Hi. I'm Panda. I have 2 kids and I'm on MFP to lose weight and become healthy and chaaaaange maaaaah liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife... within moderation, because I know I will probably never give up my Skittles. Also, I hate the MFP app on my phone for doing anything other than adding food. Is it just me? It's probably just me.