Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hiya !! Im Jenn :) Im 33 from the great state of OHIO!! I am a huge geek , and chatterbox..I am married and have a fur son who needs MFP he is a 18lb cat , Orangeface needs to dechunk like his mudder:)
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Hiya !! Im Jenn :) Im 33 from the great state of OHIO!! I am a huge geek , and chatterbox..I am married and have a fur son who needs MFP he is a 18lb cat , Orangeface needs to dechunk like his mudder:)

Hi Jenn! I have a cat that needs to dechunk too. He's 19 lbs and needs to shed about 4 lbs (he's a big cat).

• emma_denyer
    emma_denyer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 unmarried no children I live with my boyfriend and our little cat :)
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Good morning everyone...so question for you guys. I come from a large family, but I live far away from all of them. You always hear about how family is everything and as much as I love my family, I love culture and different experiences just as much. I'm blessed to have an opportunity to move nearly to any continent on this beautiful Earth. But I'm torn in that I don't want to cheat my boys out of "family". At same time, I want to give them things that I yearned for as a young man. What's your take?

Good morning, Skype with your family regularly & visit with them, in person; if/when you're able to.

Agree. I wished we had Skype when I was a child. I was an only child and outside of my parents, we didn't see the extended family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins) too often. Maybe once a year. I feel I kind of missed out on the family thing.

I appreciate both of you. I think I'll setup a Skype account this weekend and talk to my family.

Your welcome!
  • emma_denyer
    Options
    It's 9pm here in not so sunny Britain!
  • mygnsac
    Options

Wished I could give you some of our sun (and heat!!). I'm ready for summer to be done.

• nicolenkrasinski
    nicolenkrasinski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow fitness folks! My name is Nicole, I'm 21 and I have never really been into fitness before until recently. I used to wear a size 0 but ended up being a size 5 within a few years. I recently got off birth control and have on/off tried to lose weight but I am determined this time for sure. Thanks to this app, I'm definitely more conscious about what I eat. Luckily my wonderful boyfriend is a major work out junkie so he'll be helping me in that department. Hopefully I can reach my goal by my birthday! (12/19)
  • emma_denyer
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »

Wished I could give you some of our sun (and heat!!). I'm ready for summer to be done.

Lol thanks! :-) some sun would be nice. we've had rain past two days
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any Friday motivation I can bum off you? Work is a dismal monotonous crapfest...even for a payday.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Any of you The Walking Dead fans? I just found out today a spin off called Fear of the Walking Dead starts on the 23rd, about how it all began.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Dang, where you been? That's been out beginning of the year! Bring out the fear! For now I've been my zombie fix by watching Z Nation.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Yeah, I'm always the last to hear about things. :s
  • Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love The Walking Dead!! :D Fear The Walking Dead looks awesome! There's a free featurette on ITunes for anyone who's not seen the ads.
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    I've started one or 2 when I first came on here last year...and let me tell you, I got my *kitten* handed to me lololol

rough times, man. Just for fun, start a thread telling everyone you're doing 1200 calories a day and watch what happens :p

I'm actually doing 1200 cals a day. Is that bad?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I would Totally hang out with this lovely Lady! <3
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely hang out with you too Ms. Fab!! B)
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Sooo...my boob is having a phantom mystery itch that wont leave me be.
  • bringitdwnslow
    bringitdwnslow Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Scratch the other one to see if it freaks out and goes away.... Lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    1/10 would not bang

https://youtu.be/WWVMXLSS1cA
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Scratch the other one to see if it freaks out and goes away.... Lol
    Great now one itches and the other is awake. Way to go.