C-section Mom of 2 - My progress over the past couple years (lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• larsivydody
    larsivydody Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    @larsivydody - Thank you

tumblr_n51l51gFuz1smcbm7o1_500.gif
  • newyorkcitymom
    newyorkcitymom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing. How tall are you? I feel like you have a very similar body to mine (very similar at different weights) and I find that really inspiring. I started at 222, am now around 210 (also use trendweight) and would like to get down to 140. To be honest, your photos at 194 and 170 make me feel so much better because those weights, especially 194, are within reach and I think you already look so much better at those weights. You can really see that you lost fat, not muscle, and that you must work out and that makes a real difference in looking good so quickly. Of course, I want to hit my ultimate goal, but even getting down below 200 I think will make a real difference and help motivate. Also, I have to say that you look AMAZING through your second pregnancy. You clearly kept in good shape and your legs have so much strength and it's very cool that you carried good habits through your pregnancy even when you had to put weight loss on hold. Congratulations!
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing. How tall are you? I feel like you have a very similar body to mine (very similar at different weights) and I find that really inspiring. I started at 222, am now around 210 (also use trendweight) and would like to get down to 140. To be honest, your photos at 194 and 170 make me feel so much better because those weights, especially 194, are within reach and I think you already look so much better at those weights. You can really see that you lost fat, not muscle, and that you must work out and that makes a real difference in looking good so quickly. Of course, I want to hit my ultimate goal, but even getting down below 200 I think will make a real difference and help motivate. Also, I have to say that you look AMAZING through your second pregnancy. You clearly kept in good shape and your legs have so much strength and it's very cool that you carried good habits through your pregnancy even when you had to put weight loss on hold. Congratulations!

@newyorkcitymom - Thank you for the kind words. Your so sweet. :flowerforyou:
    I'm 5' 4.5".
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Excellent progess
  • melbrown22
    melbrown22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brisamariapacheco
    Options
    You go girl ! It takes dedication and its a life time change of mind and our body will follow you are what you eat is very true !!
  • The_Pace
    The_Pace Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This was exactly what I needed to read this morning! Thank you!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I think it is so great that you had the healthy mindset to take the approach you did. Very inspiring.
  • Twixie80
    Twixie80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • Ruthhormachea
    Ruthhormachea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • leeshyness30
    leeshyness30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just wow incredible work
  • cathyshimmen
    cathyshimmen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's great to see your progress and very encouraging :)
  • snarkysparklefart
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for posting this. I am also a c section mom of 2, starting again for the umpteenth time, starting at 252/ 5'2" and 8 months post partum. I really love the progress pics- the difference in your face between 210-190 is amazing!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job!!! you look fabulous!!!!
  • charlenelynch
    charlenelynch Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! Love that green dress on you! I know how you feel.. I weighed 208lbs after my second child... now im at 138-140lbs. It's been exactly 6 months today and ive lost 70lbs (yaye!) I have another 15 to go! My weight before my second was 125lbs. :/ now it's friggin hard to see that scale needle move. What was your exercise regime like?
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Great loss!!
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    Thanks everyone :D:D

Update:
    I decided to slowly transition to maintaining.

Current low weight: 123.1 lbs
    Current trend weight: 124.3 lbs

I have been fluctuating between 123.1 lbs - 125.6 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!