Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Cag_a_taY
    Cag_a_taY Posts: 24 Member
    I'm so motivated, even I cannot believe it... :)

I'm on a mission to, first, lose 66 pounds (30kg's) and then keep living a healthy life..

If you need some support and a mutual share of motivation, then please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    New to MyFitnessPal? Add me! We can hold each other accountable while motivating one another to keep going!

I've used MyFitnessPal consecutively for 254 days now and have lost 70 pounds. I attribute a large part of my weight loss success to the amazing community on MFP and the support I receive on a daily basis. My weight loss journey is far from over, so feel free to join me!b8s50xfa38a7.jpeg
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Looking for more friends to help push me to lose these last pounds.. the most stubborn.. hardest pounds ever!!!! :(
  • catwomansquats
    catwomansquats Posts: 131 Member
    YES please add me <3
  • Transformer06
    Transformer06 Posts: 1 Member
    Definitely looking for friends and like minded folks!

• marilynn2911
    marilynn2911 Posts: 2 Member
    looking for friends!!!
  • Villypierr
    Villypierr Posts: 44 Member
    I Need motivation and YOU need motivation. Lets help each-other Add me :)
  • erinelissa91
    erinelissa91 Posts: 63 Member
    Always looking for people with similar goals who are friendly and support one another.
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    I want more friends to motivate me and I'll do the same! I'm 5' 22 year old needing to loose about 20lbs and just get healthy!
  • adelinue
    adelinue Posts: 98 Member
    Same here :) I'd love to have you as my friends, don't hesitate to add me :)
  • o00mari00o
    o00mari00o Posts: 1 Member
    I would love more motivational people who can relate to my weightloss journey! Feel free to add me! :#
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Well I was on here for some time before. Then I had a huge amount of stress hit and well I maintained weight for the most part but I am back for the last month and looking to get back into it.... If you would like to add me as a friend that would be awesome. I only have about 150 pounds to loose :smile:
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Anyone can add me. I'm loyal and love interacting and supporting and helping others as much as I can!
  • samzie2015
    samzie2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi all, looking to make more friends. i live in Wales UK and so far i've lost 2 stone and getting really fit along the way, slowly and surely i will be slim. add me please!
  • DiggingDeep
    DiggingDeep Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I started anew about a month ago with a program to lose weight and get back in shape. I want to lose about 45 lbs.
  • johnnyThi
    johnnyThi Posts: 7 Member
    Add me up guys. I'm starting a new fitness goal and am re downloading this app to keep track and stay on track.

let's see you people!
  • jpm973
    jpm973 Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for people that have similar goal and looking for people that want to help each other reach that goal via motivation and accountability.
    I'm trying to lose 100 + pounds
    Go to the gym 6 days a week
    Log my food and exercise every day
    Live a healthier lifestyle

• brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm sarcastic and tell bad jokes, so if you're easily offended, probably not a good idea to add me.
  • trinityakatinka
    trinityakatinka Posts: 4 Member
    Hello my name is Samantha and I'm new here.add me please.
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• trinityakatinka
    trinityakatinka Posts: 4 Member
    Hello my name is Samantha and I'm new here.add me please. I need all the positive motivation I can get. Thanks
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)