Meal Replacement Bars

Options
2»

Replies

• Skweezd
    Skweezd Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use Clif Bars. They help tremendously with my appetite after a workout so I don't go home and raid the fridge. I keep them handy in my purse and in my car.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Pure Protein bars....and Think Thin bars. Lara Bars are great too....and hardly have any ingredients (which is a good thing).
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Thesarahmonster
    Thesarahmonster Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been looking everywhere for the Blueberry Pure Protein bars and can't find them anymore. They are by far my favorite. I'm not to knowledgable on this subject but I do agree to use them sparingly since it's pretty obvious they are like what lots of folks have been saying, expensive candy bars! I don't see the harm in having one every once in a while!
  • jbags5
    jbags5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Love the Detour Chocolate/Caramel/Peanut Bars. $18 for 24 at my Sam's club. 180 calories -- 6g protein, 16g carbs, and 6g fat keeps me in line w/ my Macro goals. Also, they're quite tasty.

Have about one a day right now during this "phase" of my diet. A lot better for me than the 2 Fiber One/Kellog's Fiber Plus (i.e. sugar) bars/day I was eating months ago.