PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    ...and still going strong ;)

Your core is awesome. How did you get such a flat stomach???? Inquiring minds want to know.

• rosie711
    rosie711 Posts: 9 Member
    rosie711 wrote: »
    15 months in and I'm now down 104 pounds... I have more to go, but I'm quite proud of the goals I keep setting and reaching :)

0wcwsccnjqbv.jpg
    bc1ffn3vimmn.jpg

wow... great job! how are you doing it?

I have been following a very low carb diet. It's the only thing I have been able to use to keep me off those terrible comfort foods lol. And I walk often and kayak on the weekends :)
  • rosie711
    rosie711 Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2015
    CynthiaT60 wrote: »
    rosie711 wrote: »
    15 months in and I'm now down 104 pounds... I have more to go, but I'm quite proud of the goals I keep setting and reaching :)

0wcwsccnjqbv.jpg
    bc1ffn3vimmn.jpg
    WOW!!!

Thank you! :smiley:
  • runningstrong80
    runningstrong80 Posts: 170 Member
    iowb371h1315.jpg
    ...and still going strong ;)

Oh my goodness..you look incredible!
  • devilinsoul
    devilinsoul Posts: 105 Member
    thank youu ;)
  • azza213
    azza213 Posts: 21 Member
    Far everyone has done so well its awesome
  • Soon2bFitChick
    Soon2bFitChick Posts: 5 Member
    Makoce wrote: »
    2nkjsl5.png
    2v8o5zp.png

5'2 - 168 - 110lbs in less than a year.

Congrats! Amazing
  • devilinsoul
    devilinsoul Posts: 105 Member
    woooow, congratz people!! You all are amazing!!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,106 Member
    sunshynes_ wrote: »
    I've been on this weightloss adventure for 20 months now--have lost 100 lbs, over 18 points off my BMI, several of my meds and many of my "everyday" aches and pains I used to have.

c0nadw9vju3w.jpg

You look amazing! Good work!
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    kkinkade82 wrote: »
    That is inspiring! This is my first day. I'm 5' 4" 210lbs and a size 16-18. I want to get down to about 130. I am so ready to do this! They are recommending a little over 1500 calories a day but I want to lose faster. What did you keep your calories at? So nice to be able to get support through this.

Patience. Patience. Patience.
    Consistency. Hard Work.
    What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve. Don't rush into losing it faster, take it as it comes, be consistent and the changes will come. Wanting to lose weight faster will only disappoint you when it doesn't drop as fast.
  • H34v3nlySinsx3
    H34v3nlySinsx3 Posts: 65 Member

My before and after pic, after 34 pounds. I'm not finished yet but it's definitely a success story to me!
  • mikeski52
    mikeski52 Posts: 59 Member
    I love this thread, so inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!