Options
2»

Replies

• trswallow
    trswallow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    jadebuniel wrote: »
    I lost 25 kg for about 3 months. But i am still fat :( just weigh lower

Unless you were starving yourself, almost all of that was fat. Like I said, it takes a long time to shed all of the fat. At 5'10" you will probably need to drop another 18kg to really look less fat, and then another 18kg on top of that to be really fit (that would take you from 231lb now, to 151lb, or to 69kg).

As for rice/bread, I eat pizza almost every day, and that has a lot of bread in it. I don't eat a ton of rice, but if I did it wouldn't make a significant difference unless I displaced my protein intake. Eat what you enjoy, just make sure you get sufficient nutrients.

Losing 55 lbs in 12 weeks (4.5/week) seems excessive and would likely result in significant muscle loss unless you are lifting a lot of heavy weights. Also what is your calorie goal, because 3 cups of rice is close to 1,000 calories? You might want to cut some carbs to make room for more protein, which if you are lifting heavy will help you maintain muscle.
  • Tsoggo
    Tsoggo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    trswallow wrote: »
    jadebuniel wrote: »
    I lost 25 kg for about 3 months. But i am still fat :( just weigh lower

Unless you were starving yourself, almost all of that was fat. Like I said, it takes a long time to shed all of the fat. At 5'10" you will probably need to drop another 18kg to really look less fat, and then another 18kg on top of that to be really fit (that would take you from 231lb now, to 151lb, or to 69kg).

As for rice/bread, I eat pizza almost every day, and that has a lot of bread in it. I don't eat a ton of rice, but if I did it wouldn't make a significant difference unless I displaced my protein intake. Eat what you enjoy, just make sure you get sufficient nutrients.

Losing 55 lbs in 12 weeks (4.5/week) seems excessive and would likely result in significant muscle loss unless you are lifting a lot of heavy weights. Also what is your calorie goal, because 3 cups of rice is close to 1,000 calories? You might want to cut some carbs to make room for more protein, which if you are lifting heavy will help you maintain muscle.

My calorie goal is 1880