Does anyone Wana know how to loose to 5 pounds in 1 week?

Options
I did. How? I ate all type of meals before 4 pm ..brrakfast, lunch and snack but after 4 I would eat just a small meals with steam Red beans ,onions, green pepper, mushrooms and tomatos without any oil. Just do this for 5 Days and u will loose 5 pounds. Good luck . Loose weight feel great.

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    If you lost weight, it was because of a calorie deficit. Meal timing doesn't matter.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    Many people have initial fast weight loss when they start a restricted calorie program. That's the honeymoon period and it doesn't keep going that quickly.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    what does this have to do with introducing yourself?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    But what if I want to lose them?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Being able to lose 5 lbs in a week also depends on how high your bmi is. Not everyone can lose that.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

It's flinging weight off a string at high speeds. Duh.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    loose weight always comes back. Its the tight weight that stays away.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I did. How? I ate all type of meals before 4 pm ..brrakfast, lunch and snack but after 4 I would eat just a small meals with steam Red beans ,onions, green pepper, mushrooms and tomatos without any oil. Just do this for 5 Days and u will loose 5 pounds. Good luck . Loose weight feel great.

So when this stops working, what's plan b? You stop eating before 3 pm? Then 2 pm?
  • kayaaaaaaaaa
    kayaaaaaaaaa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I you drink 8 glasses of water a day you will lose the weight (water weight) in that amount of time. but that only applies if you havent already been staying hydrated :)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options

That would take a calorie deficit. But if you want to loose them , then possibly follow the 4pm rule above. Seems legit ;)
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I can see that working because it basically means eat like you normally do until 4pm, but after that eat very low calorie foods. That is basically taking dinner and dessert out of the day, but leaving in the after work/evening snack.

Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • pasrichasaree
    pasrichasaree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Guys calm down I was 200 pounds 2 years ago and I didn't eat high calories diet after 4 pm. Trust me just eat fruits or steam vegetables without oil. And u will see the weight-loss and keep maintain the diet. Don't eat after 4 pm.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Guys calm down I was 200 pounds 2 years ago and I didn't eat high calories diet after 4 pm. Trust me just eat fruits or steam vegetables without oil. And u will see the weight-loss and keep maintain the diet. Don't eat after 4 pm.

I lost quite a bit of weight, literally eating IN bed up until I fell asleep.

Explain me this.
  • pasrichasaree
    Options
    I can see that working because it basically means eat like you normally do until 4pm, but after that eat very low calorie foods. That is basically taking dinner and dessert out of the day, but leaving in the after work/evening snack.

Congratulations on your weight loss.

Thank u
  • pasrichasaree
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

So when this stops working, what's plan b? You stop eating before 3 pm? Then 2 pm?

Lol lol
  • pasrichasaree
    Options

Explain me this.

What time u were sleeping?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Being able to lose 5 lbs in a week also depends on how high your bmi is. Not everyone can lose that.

it would still take a calorie deficit of 17,500 calories per week, or a 2,500 deficit per day (7 days in a week).

Which for most people will mean eating nothing or maybe a few hundred calories a day, and even if your TDEE is higher your deficit would still be too big to be healthy.

Chances are most of those 5 pounds per week is water.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    if you lose 5 lbs in 5 days its going to be water weight and will come back,. its not fat. no matter what you eat. I eat after 4pm all the time. that didnt stop me from losing weight.I follow a calorie deficit and that works for me even eating sometimes after 10pm.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I eat right after I get up and until I go to bed and I'm losing weight just fine. It doesn't matter when you eat, just your overall calorie consumption.
  • arditarose
    Options

Explain me this.

What time u were sleeping?

Like 10-30 minutes after I finished eating.

You know weight loss is about your overall calorie deficit, not when you eat.