Does anyone Wana know how to loose to 5 pounds in 1 week?

Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Also, 5 lbs in a week is either not safe...or it's water weight.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Ive lost almost 70lbs and I eat right up til 10pm. Meal timing is irrelevant. If you are using a very limited eating window to keep your calories down, that's what's doing it. But 5lbs a week, every week is not susuatainable.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Guys calm down I was 200 pounds 2 years ago and I didn't eat high calories diet after 4 pm. Trust me just eat fruits or steam vegetables without oil. And u will see the weight-loss and keep maintain the diet. Don't eat after 4 pm.

How many calories per day is this exact plan as you described it?
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Guys calm down I was 200 pounds 2 years ago and I didn't eat high calories diet after 4 pm. Trust me just eat fruits or steam vegetables without oil. And u will see the weight-loss and keep maintain the diet. Don't eat after 4 pm.

I lost quite a bit of weight, literally eating IN bed up until I fell asleep.

Explain me this.

What time u were sleeping?

Like 10-30 minutes after I finished eating.

You know weight loss is about your overall calorie deficit, not when you eat.

But when, did you go to bed before the magic 4 pm?
    "It was the 80s, I was in bed by 7 - and home by 10! Giggity." - Quagmire.
  • arditarose
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

I lost quite a bit of weight, literally eating IN bed up until I fell asleep.

Explain me this.

What time u were sleeping?

Like 10-30 minutes after I finished eating.

You know weight loss is about your overall calorie deficit, not when you eat.

But when, did you go to bed before the magic 4 pm?
    "It was the 80s, I was in bed by 7 - and home by 10! Giggity." - Quagmire.

lol Quagmire
  • pasrichasaree
    pasrichasaree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did that back then .. now I do things different way. Now I don't eat anything white. Everything multi grains and very light meal at dinner . I wish I could upload before and after pictures.
  • arditarose
    Options
    I did that back then .. now I do things different way. Now I don't eat anything white. Everything multi grains and very light meal at dinner . I wish I could upload before and after pictures.

No cauliflower?
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    No one is saying that you can't lose weight by eating the way you are eating. The thing is, the way you are eating isn't the reason you are losing weight. The reason you are losing weight is that you are eating fewer calories than your body is burning.

Any plan works as long as you eat fewer calories than your body burns. If what you are doing works for you, that's great. That doesn't mean that it's a magic bullet. People who eat white things can lose weight too.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Eat the majority of my calories after 4 PM ( dinner at 6 PM and add 400 to 700 calories snacking at 10PM in the night) Every single day for a year now.
    And lost weight just fine and fast too.
    Just by creating a deficit
    oh and i eat white/black/yellow/brown/red/green ...have some trouble with purples

And high carb too ( aboutish 300mg a day)

At maintanence level now and holding up fine.

95069916.png
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat some chocolate and then go to bed. Imma be supa pissed if the scale goes up (hint: it won't, because I ate below my calories today).
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options

Please explain why you feel like eating nothing white and multi grain will assist you in weight control/loss ??
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options

No cauliflower?

No way. Its white. ( but if you soak it in butter ,it will become a yellowish color so then its okay !)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    So I can eat all the cookies, cakes, brownies, donuts, and ice cream I want as long as I stop at 4 and only eat veggies after that? What if I am working night shift and don't get out of bed until 5pm? When do I get to eat? How long can I lose 5lb/week before I have to stop eating white foods?

The point is that these restrictions you are placing on yourself, and are suggesting for others is simply not necessary. It won't work for everyone, and in fact could create difficulties for some people. Eat less, move more. Eat enough to fuel your workouts, if you are doing them. Find balance in your life.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Hi there. You seem to have hit upon a number of diet myths that aren't doing you any favors. I really recommend reading the "must reads" posts stuck at the top of each forum section and getting a better feel for what causes weight loss.
  • arditarose
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

No cauliflower?

No way. Its white. ( but if you soak it in butter ,it will become a yellowish color so then its okay !)

Before 4 or can I eat it in bed?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

No cauliflower?

Or covered in cheese!
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

No cauliflower?

Before 4 or can I eat it in bed?

I'm eating a pizza in a hotel bed. It's not mine... does that make it ok? By the time this episode of family guy is over, I'll probably have eaten the whole thing.

*ETA the bed is not mine... not the pizza. I paid for that.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    What I'd really like to know is this: how does one learn how to spell?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

No cauliflower?

Or covered in cheese!

Or experiment with food coloring :laugh: Tie-Dye Cauliflower :laugh:
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    Wait... so, if I dye my rice, that makes it ok? I guess it would... no longer white.