If for today you weren't counting calories,what food/drink would you pig out on?

Options
ShrinkingKerrie
ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
Mine would be a tub of haagen dazs pralines and cream..

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Waffle House
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Doner kebab and chips... multiple times...

• _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    cake, crisps, chocolate, sweets, pizza, burgers, curry, Chinese...
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    local homeless?
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Loaded Nachos, extra creamy mac and cheese, vanilla cake with vanilla sugar frosting, xtra crispy fried chicken
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I don't actually enjoy pigging out anymore....not even a little....I'd do like someone above said, and donate the yummy's to people who actually need it. xo
  • headofphat
    Options
    I don't actually enjoy pigging out anymore....not even a little....I'd do like someone above said, and donate the yummy's to people who actually need it. xo

buzzkill!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »

buzzkill!

If you say so? Pigging out makes me feel piggish....and sick....giving to people who need it makes me feel GOOD.
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    edited November 2015
    Options
    :o I don't ever want to stop enjoying a treat now and then.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I would go across the street to the all you can eat Indian buffet and eat the whole dang thing.
  • JustMissTracy
    edited November 2015
    Options

buzzkill!

I hope I never stop enjoying a treat :o

I didn't say I don't enjoy a treat..lol...I said I don't enjoy pigging out. I do enjoy treats, almost daily...lol...I also enjoy having lost over 80 lbs....lol...I guess I come across as weird, but why is pigging out something to dream and wish for? Isn't that how most of us ended up here?
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    Options
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    I would go across the street to the all you can eat Indian buffet and eat the whole dang thing.

Oh do you live near one of those places? I have an Indian family next door and their cooking smells kill me every day :'(
  • headofphat
    Options

buzzkill!

I didn't say I don't enjoy a treat..lol...I said I don't enjoy pigging out. I do enjoy treats, almost daily...lol...I also enjoy having lost over 80 lbs....lol...I guess I come across as weird, but why is pigging out something to dream and wish for? Isn't that how most of us ended up here?

Buzzkill!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

buzzkill!

Buzzkill!

I appreciate your friendliness.
  • headofphat
    Options

buzzkill!

Buzzkill!

I appreciate your friendliness.

Did we just become bff's?
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Can't see why not? I can feel the warmth!
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    Options
    :D Now,now girls and boys, no fighting allowed here!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Whose fighting? lol. I love being called a Buzzkill twice in minutes :p Ok...I'll pig out, the homeless can go without tonite...now I fit right in!
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    Options
    Whose fighting? lol. I love being called a Buzzkill twice in minutes :p Ok...I'll pig out, the homeless can go without tonite...now I fit right in!

Do you feed the homeless every night :o
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    No, but you specifically asked today, what I would do. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have added my contribution.